Thread: fujitsu

fujitsu

Is there a way to check to see if the charge is right on a multi zone 24rmlq other then weighing the charge?

good questuon curious about that also

Turn on both units, cooling, fan high, test run. Should start flashing red & green continuously and blow cold. Pressure should read 116-118

Weigh it in, this is the only correct way to check charge.
    Karst means cave. So, I search for caves.

Quote Originally Posted by mississippi View Post
    good questuon curious about that also
    Me too. A long time ago someone told me there were oil flow issues with this type of system, and the oil could get stuck in one inside coil. Don't know how true it is.

You shouldnt have to weigh in any charge on a dualzone 24rmlq as it comes precharged from the factory for the maximum lineset length. As for oil return, that shouldnt be a problem because the only thing traveling through the pipes is gas and some atomized oil. The expansion device is located on the outdoor unit and both pipes are on the low side of the system, which is why they both need to be insulated seperately.

installed one this week pretty cool that both lines are on low side of system took awhile for some guys to understand that.so if my line set is 15' or 30' the charge in the condenser will be o.k.