+ Reply to Thread

Thread: AX Training

Post Likes

Unhappy AX Training

Off to training again on another product I have limited time using. Am I the only one who dreads going to have my head turned to mush for 5 days? Ive been to R2,Phoenix,Spyder,ABB...... Only to not use the training for 6 months after I get back and then am expected to remember how to get around in it.Anybody else have this problem?

Post Likes
    Yep! I had it with R2 and also Carel Easytools.
    Luckily with AX I already had a job to go to and also was looking over someones shoulder prior to the course.

Good Luck!
    Barry
    gnomethang

Post Likes
    That is a very fast paced class, if ya get up to take a leak, there is no telling what you will miss.....

good luck !!

Post Likes
    I wouldn't complain, I've been with the same company for 9 years and have had only 8 hrs of formal training provided by the company. That training was free. Everything that I have learned has been sitting on the couch reading or trial and error on the job.

Post Likes
    AX training....it's like asking for a glass of water and getting a fire hose turned on in your mouth. I got thru it and passed the Friday all day test though even though I had never even seen a JACE before the class. Just pay attention, you don't have time to take notes, I tried and gave up.
    Study every night.
    Good luck,
    jogas

Post Likes
    Jogas, I like your analogy with the fire hose, lol, but so damn true !!!

I studied up almost a year prior and it was still,, uggg...

That's a class I think the more ya know going in the more you will get out of it...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in