What's keeping Newt?

Seriously, Newt Gingrich is a pillar of the conservative movement, loved by the masses, true Reagonite, speaker of the house forever, etc... Why the sam h3ll doesn't he do us all a favor and run the country for 8 years? He's gotta know he'd win twice hands down if he ran.
    CHECK PLEASE!

I wish he would. It appears he's just not interested.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

he doesnt want the headaches .... can you blame him ? How would you like to stop fixing AC and be president ....

Not to mention the microscope effect. I don't think he'd like to get any closer scrutiny on his 'affairs' than he's had in the past.
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

I think he deferred to Fred Thompson and now that Fred has failed we're left without a conservative in the race.

Sucks

Maybe Newt didn't want his divorces talked about all the time by the press again. You have to be a saint if you are a conservative Republican and run for the President.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

i would consider voting for him.

his popularity is probably well deserved.

the problem is, the liberal media would bury him alive.
    by the time they were done they would have the public convinced that he planned the attack on Pearl Harbor.