Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by scottsacavsfan View Post
    I knew that was coming
    Couldn't resist.

Quote Originally Posted by bobby m View Post
    Like it or not our next president is going to be black.
    Not technically. He is more of a mixed race, so why should he only be considered one of the mix? His momma is white. Religous orientation usually goes by mother, so why not race?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

if we're going to hijack this thread we may as well talk about Goodman

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Not technically. He is more of a mixed race, so why should he only be considered one of the mix? His momma is white. Religous orientation usually goes by mother, so why not race?
    Come on get real robo. That's not the way the rest of the world sees it.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Frown

So are you guys going to give me a sign or what???????
    You might want to get another sign to go along with the Obama sign if you lived in my neighborhood. A "For Sale Sign" and hope it sales soon. No liberals where I live. Only have seen Huckabee signs where they are any.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Voted for GW twice & would again if he could be on the ticket this year. I wish he had done better, but considering what he's been up against I sure coulden't say I could have done any better. & after the previous 8 year's it sure is nice to actually have a First Lady in the Whitehouse! Like it or not, it alway's seem's to come down to voting against someone when it comes right down to it.

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    You might want to get another sign to go along with the Obama sign if you lived in my neighborhood. A "For Sale Sign" and hope it sales soon. No liberals where I live. Only have seen Huckabee signs where they are any.
    And that is why Ohio carries more electoral votes then GA
    I remember my first day,It was fun!

Quote Originally Posted by air2spare View Post
    if we're going to hijack this thread we may as well talk about Goodman
    Obama is a good -man, for the job
    I remember my first day,It was fun!

If you guys want to mail me a yard poster I will put it out there
    Im just to cheap to pay 20$ for one
    Use this.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Because if he were running as a white man he'd have to come up with way more experience to be taken seriously.
    And if he touts his "whiteness" he will lose his "blackness" and therefore that portion of the voters that are supported him because of it.
    Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Here is a good article on this mess....

http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd344.htm

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

And that is why Ohio carries more electoral votes then GA
    Funny I thought it had something to do with the number of "citizens" and not the collective IQ of the voters in which case I'm sure GA would have more.
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Funny I thought it had something to do with the number of "citizens" and not the collective IQ of the voters in which case I'm sure GA would have more.
    Nothing like tooting your own horn..lol

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast