Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Ah, you must have been on the board of directors then? Since you know what's going on.

and I bet you're an independent!

Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    I have some of these, want some....

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...&ct=image&cd=1

Btw, he's still in the race, there is your chance to vote for a real conservative, not one of those republicans in demosheep clothing.

Roy
    Nice guy but a vote for him would be like a vote for the Communist Party, ups I meant Democratic Party. Hard to seperate them anymore. I don't want to teach America a lesson at the expense of our freedom. McCain sorry as he is is all we got. Ron doesn't have a chance of even getting one state.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by air2spare View Post
    and I bet you're an independent!
    Always have been. I have voted in the past for the American Independent Party in 68 when Wallace and Gen Curtis LeMay ran on the ticket. They got 13.5% of the vote and 46 electoral votes.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Ah, you must have been on the board of directors then? Since you know what's going on.

please take a look at this link and I'm patiently waiting for your response assuming that you will say it's all coincidence

http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=HAL&t=5y

please take a look at this link and I'm patiently waiting for your response assuming that you will say it's all coincidence

Looks like good management to me. A well ran company. The smart ones prosper and the ones who make mistakes fail. That's how private enterprise works.
    Barry Goldwater

GW was bought and paid for by oil money, they are finally seeing a return on their investment before his term ends. I used to work for Cheneys company and it was all too clear what was going down.
    I guess the word you use is "used" your not a disgruntled employee are you? So you weren't able to profit from their 284% increase in profits since war time? The money they get is a drop in the bucket to what has been spent and means nothing....who else is going to do their job....and receive the recognition for getting it done.

Are you one of the folks that pennies and dimes contractors to where you believe they shouldn't make money? It's a business if it didn't make money it would be a bad business.....maybe you should invest....I'm not saying it's a conspiracy or anything.....just a coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
    I guess the word you use is "used" your not a disgruntled employee are you? So you weren't able to profit from their 284% increase in profits since war time? The money they get is a drop in the bucket to what has been spent and means nothing....who else is going to do their job....and receive the recognition for getting it done.

...but the money spent on the war isn't theirs! the profit from the war is theirs alone. Nothing disgruntled about me, quiting corporate america and starting my own company was the best thing that ever happened to me, should have done it long ago

...but the money spent on the war isn't theirs! the profit from the war is theirs alone. Nothing disgruntled about me, quiting corporate america and starting my own company was the best thing that ever happened to me, should have done it long ago

I can't say anything bad about that...more power to you.

Quote Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
    Are you one of the folks that pennies and dimes contractors to where you believe they shouldn't make money? It's a business if it didn't make money it would be a bad business.....maybe you should invest....I'm not saying it's a conspiracy or anything.....just a coincidence.
    based on your distorted view of mixing politics and business, I think I'll move my AC business to your town so I can become a city councilman or the mayor and it may just be coincidence that my AC company gets all the municipal maintenance and repair contracts....but then again maybe you're already doing that!

So are you guys going to give me a sign or what???????
    I remember my first day,It was fun!

Quote Originally Posted by k_fridge View Post
    I knew that was coming
    I remember my first day,It was fun!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast