Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by air2spare View Post
    I'm about as conservative as they come but I'm also real, anyone who tows a hard party line is ignorant and short-sighted in my opinion. I voted for GW and admit it was a mistake. I wished we had a conservative candidate that cared more for his fellow citizens than his fellow party members.

Our future is weighing in the balance
    I agree he's been a disappointment, but given the choice we had of him or either Kerry or Gore was it still a mistake? I'm afraid I'd still vote the same way given those choices again.

...on a side note, my conservative governor imposed a new franchise tax on businesses in my state about 2 years ago which will cost me about $3500 due by the end of this quarter

Quote Originally Posted by k_fridge View Post
    I agree he's been a disappointment, but given the choice we had of him or either Kerry or Gore was it still a mistake? I'm afraid I'd still vote the same way given those choices again.

well hopefully my point is taken by the fact that all we really have to choose from for some number of years now is the lesser of two evils. You know they're all bad choices so you try to pick the one you think will do the least amount of damage

well hopefully my point is taken by the fact that all we really have to choose from for some number of years now is the lesser of two evils. You know they're all bad choices so you try to pick the one you think will do the least amount of damage
    I know what you're sayin'....
    Either way we still have to choose evil. Not what I want my kid to have to grow up knowing and living under.
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Sad but true.

Quote Originally Posted by HVAC2B View Post
    not a BLACK issue
    its a not seeing my kids grow up issue
    Exactly. I know alot of people would've liked to see Collin Powell run. These are still the same people who dispise Obama. Not a black issue.
    CHECK PLEASE!

stand by to take it in the shorts if Bama or Hil get in, universal health care no way, they are nuts. the government does not need to get involved in that market IMO

I'm about as conservative as they come but I'm also real, anyone who tows a hard party line is ignorant and short-sighted in my opinion. I voted for GW and admit it was a mistake. I wished we had a conservative candidate that cared more for his fellow citizens than his fellow party members.

Our future is weighing in the balance
    WELL SAID.

I voted for GW and admit it was a mistake.
    Me too.....although I see it differently. I see a man that took over after a stock market crash

"10th Worst Stock Market Crash: Date Started: 1/15/2000
    Date Ended: 10/9/2002

Total Days: 999
    Starting DJIA: 11,792.98
    Ending DJIA: 7,286.27
    Total Loss: -37.8% "

I see a man that held his own with attacks that were worse than http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Pearl_Harbor

To leave a economy that if researched is no where near as bad as it's made out to be.....you can think second by second 24/7/365 news for that scare.

For the folks that forget....they still keep attacking:
    http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0001454.html

If it wasn't for the fact that everyone hates his guts (from what I can see for the lack of the normal everyday Joe America's memory) I would have to say he has been dealt one of the toughest hands ever (next to dealing with Hitler) and not only held his ground but has still be able to keep us growing. I'd even re-vote for him....When democrat was last in office I had to claim zero just to make sure I wouldn't owe money.....Since Bush has been in office I claim one and still get back more money than I ever did back then even with being in a slightly higher tax bracket. I like my money.

Did I mention 14,000,000 million new immigrants a year that our economy has taken on also which puts a huge burden on us of course.....but we still grew?
    Last edited by BigJon3475; 02-29-2008 at 10:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bobby m View Post
    Like it or not our next president is going to be black.
    We already had one. Clinton

What we don't need now is a commie.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

I have some of these, want some....

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=...&ct=image&cd=1

Btw, he's still in the race, there is your chance to vote for a real conservative, not one of those republicans in demosheep clothing.

Roy
    "The perfect Totalitarian State is one where the political bosses, and their army of managers, control a population of slaves, who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude"

Quote Originally Posted by BigJon3475 View Post
    Me too.....although I see it differently. I see a man that took over after a stock market crash

"10th Worst Stock Market Crash: Date Started: 1/15/2000
    Date Ended: 10/9/2002

Total Days: 999
    Starting DJIA: 11,792.98
    Ending DJIA: 7,286.27
    Total Loss: -37.8% "

I see a man that held his own with attacks that were worse than http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attack_on_Pearl_Harbor

To leave a economy that if researched is no where near as bad as it's made out to be.....you can think second by second 24/7/365 news for that scare.

For the folks that forget....they still keep attacking:
    http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0001454.html

If it wasn't for the fact that everyone hates his guts (from what I can see for the lack of the normal everyday Joe America's memory) I would have to say he has been dealt one of the toughest hands ever (next to dealing with Hitler) and not only held his ground but has still be able to keep us growing. I'd even re-vote for him....When democrat was last in office I had to claim zero just to make sure I wouldn't owe money.....Since Bush has been in office I claim one and still get back more money than I ever did back then even with being in a slightly higher tax bracket. I like my money.

Did I mention 14,000,000 million new immigrants a year that our economy has taken on also which puts a huge burden on us of course.....but we still grew?

GW was bought and paid for by oil money, they are finally seeing a return on their investment before his term ends. I used to work for Cheneys company and it was all too clear what was going down.

GW was bought and paid for by oil money, they are finally seeing a return on their investment before his term ends. I used to work for Cheneys company and it was all too clear what was going down.
    Ah, you must have been on the board of directors then? Since you know what's going on.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast