Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Focus on a different method , Jimmy. You'll be glad you did.
    never say never

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy c View Post
    Ya know what-- I am new at this and will learn- dont get all pissy!!
    I will learn!!!!

Please read the rules. They are not getting pissy, just trying to help you out. This thread will be closed and you can continue on the other thread.Go Here!

Quote Originally Posted by HeyBob View Post
    Please read the rules. They are not getting pissy, just trying to help you out. This thread will be closed and you can continue on the other thread.Go Here!

One thread per subject in one forum........OK!

Quote Originally Posted by Senior Tech View Post
    It's all good...merged

Looks like you and I were counter acting each other............LOL, oh well.

WELL.... spoken gent's

and i agree 2times

jimmy c

brother i have to be honest with you. You came to this form for real answers and that's what goes on here,KEEP IT REAL. punnishment for the weak

jimmy c email me (address is in profile) i was a sears sub-contractor up until last wednesday thats when i broke my relationship with them, ill give some specifics on why i broke off my relationship with them
    The 2008 NATE TOP TECH!!!!!

I worked for the local Sears when first starting out. The manager told me just tell him how much I want and he will pay, simply because he could not get anyone to work for them. The sales people would go out, then call me and explain the job, and I'd tell them how much I needed to make. Sometimes I had to look at the job, which I didn't mind, because it was all local. Got a fair amount of work, and would put my sticker on everything. Their prices are higher, and they lost jobs because of it. Sometimes people would call me later to do the work for them after they got Sears prices. Worked for them for a few years until they got a new manager.

I still have customers from them, and got a fair amount of referrals. New manager wanted me to go strictly by their price list. Like mrlight said, check that list, it's very specific about what they pay. If you are very thorough, you will find they have a lot of little things on the list you can either get paid for, or lose your shirt on if missed. One of the nice things is no collecting money from the customer. Sears guarantees you get paid, even if the customer is slow paying them.

It doesn't cost anything to talk to them, and heck for that matter talk to the box stores and anyone. Just make sure of your numbers and if they start to screw you, tell them bye bye. If you have good employees you want to keep, all you really have to do is break even and maybe a little for yourself until times get better. Just make sure you do good work.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123