+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What Is It?

Post Likes

Confused What Is It?

Ok guys...I went out on a Sunfire 8 burner 2 oven broiler ,the complaint is both ovens not hot . M# sx-10-2626.Customer had small fire on the burner top, and douced it with water . Now both ovens won 't maintain temp. Pulled cap bulb(temp sensor)from oven section on the right side. Took some time but the temp started to rise. Can temp control be rebuilt or must they be replaced ? Control-invensys #z630310048 and 1086700 and 0434e or if possible can someone link me to a site to see if this can be rebuilt . I have not contacted the local supplier but any insight would be extremely helpful.

Post Likes
    try repco out of texas they rebuild controls may have what you are looking for

Post Likes
    whats your gas press. maybe ansul tripped.

Post Likes
    ll

Post Likes

found-out

ansul not tripped gas press- 4"wc i think the owner not being honest with me. both ovens were on and holding temp of 250-275( both set at 500) left oven no product in it i think left oven went out some time ago. now right oven has same problem.now it has become a real problem and both need gas controls the fire was/ is not the issue they both need new temp controls. these are very simple in design.thanx guys.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in