Carrier's warranty

Guys,
    I am getting quotes for a new heat pump installation and I have some questions on carrier's warranty. I am looking at the Infinity dual stage system and I am getting different opinions of what the actually warranty is. 1 is 10/5 parts and labor and the other is 10/5 limited parts only with the option to purchase the labor warranty through the installer. Now I know what my warranties include on a new system and since I don't do residential I have no idea what carrier offers. So for all you carrier guys. Whats the scoop on the warranty. And yes being a factory man myself that is important.

Also how is carrier unloading the compressors either recip or scroll to achieve the dual stage. The sales guys that have come over here seem to be confusing themselves the longer they try to explain it.

Warranty is five years on parts, five or ten on compressor depending on unit. Labor is not covered unless an optional labor contract is purchased. Many dealers include this as standard which may be the reason for the confusion between two dealers, one does and one does not include it standard.

The two stage Copeland has an unloaded built into the compressor which unloads it @ 25%. The Bristol TS pumps on two pistons when rotating one direction and one piston when rotating the other. To change stages it shuts off for 1 minute and restarts in the other rotation. This unloads the compressor 50% and the sytem @ 60-65%...much better for de-humidification.
    If all else fails....Try reading the directions!

Tell it like it is and let the chips fall where they may.

Any views or opinions stated here are strictly my own.

THX thats kind of what I thought just wanted to make sure my bases were covered.