Thread: FX40 graphics

FX40 graphics

working within the browser on the jase, is there a way that I can get and import new pallettes for my grapics, for example i would like to use a small flame to show the boiler is on.

also, how do i take a graphic and hide it based on the on/off output of a binary output from a boolean point?
    I would like to have a button or box that when the point is on, it is visible and invisible when the point is off. this possible?
    Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

I have a folder in the File directory on either the Jace or the server called EMS. I put things like floor plan and animated .gif's that I use in my graphics. This way it stays with the station if you copy and or move it.

As far the the diapearing button, you could creat a boolean graphic that only has an image ( solid image the same color as your background) in the off state, and no image in the on state. Put this over the button or box as a higher level than the button or value box. When the boolean is off the image will cover up the lower layered image and when the boolean is on, the lower layered image will show.

Hope this helps.

or you could just animate the visibility slot based on the boolean property.

Quote Originally Posted by checkvalve View Post
    or you could just animate the visibility slot based on the boolean property.
    on most of my graphics, when i right click on the ellipse button for visible, the animate and unanimate buttons are grayed out.
    Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.

You need to have a binding setup for the widget. Chances are you have a label that doesn't have any bindings. Add a value binding and set the ord to the boolean point that you want to use to animate the visibility with. Then right click the visibility slot and choose animate. Then setup how you want the visibility to be animated.