Staying after the convention. Spotts?

Lisa and I will be staying for an additional week somewhere in the area of the convention. We have a couple of areas that we can stay in with our timeshare. Any opinions or info on;

Fall River Village in Estes Park?

Winter Park area?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

I would take Estes personally. It's a great "Home Base" to see the Rockies, with great restaurants, and nightlife. Oh, and were going there anyways on Monday. Winter Park is a ski resort owned by the City of Denver. Ive been there in the summer, not much to do or see compared to Estes. You can see both towns from here. http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp...te=CO&zipcode=
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Estes Park it is. Just so we don't make a mistake like we did going to Pigeon Forge TN after last years convention, is Estes Park a major neon light attraction kind of a town?
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

The WD and I are flying in on a Friday and flying out on a Friday. Since I am a history type of guy, I would like to nose around Denver a little. And of course we are in for the Monday trip. But other than that we have no definite plans other than the mandatory - eating - drinking- having a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Estes Park it is. Just so we don't make a mistake like we did going to Pigeon Forge TN after last years convention, is Estes Park a major neon light attraction kind of a town?
    No, more like a "Kinda old westy tourist town" with a very crowded down town during the day. The ski towns are the neon light type towns. We enjoy Estes every summer. Fun shops, lots to do, GREAT food. Folks from here have cabins there. It's a nice town.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau