INET 2000 Event Sequence

In a 42 story commercial building running INET2000. Trying to get this old dog to do new tricks but the manuals are so generic as to be almost un-helpful. Does anyone have examples of how to run event sequences from an input point? It doesn't matter the application, I'd just like to see one to get a feel for how they're programmed. Thanks!

Unhappy Manuals suck for programming help

I personally hate using event sequences unless I absolutely have to. As for the manuals, you are correct, there is no information that you will find in those that will help you in programming. I suggest using either calculations or DDC. What kind of panels do you have and what are you trying to program? If I have something that is close, I'd be more than happy to send a sav file your way. You'll find my e-mail address on my profile.

MR-55 linked to a 7792 linked to host. Actually I'm trying to get INET to control a lift station with a lead/lag pump configuration. The sticking point is alternating the pumps!

Send me the sav file and I can put something together for you. I have a really good lead/lag program, but it's a bit much to explain. I can write the program for you and then explain any questions you have once you look at the finished product. The way I wite it will rotate the pumps every X amount of runtime hours and then start the lag pump if the lead fails for any reason. I don't ever recall doing this on an MR-55 before, but I'm sure I can do it. As for the 7792, I've never worked with one of them. We mainly use 7798-b and 7798-c to run the sublan.