Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Well I keep the doors open to the bedrooms last night and set the stat to Circ. and there was a difference in temps in the bedrooms, they were maintaining a temp of 69.8 to 70.9 during the late hours of the night...as Beenthere said the temp did reach 72 and above during and a couple of hours after recovery and as the night went on the top temp was about 70.9 to 71, in that area. Its just amazing how a simple thing as keeping the doors open and fan on Circ. would make such a difference but it did...I did sleep in one of the bedroom above the garage and it was very comfortable. I'm glad you guy could help me out and it wasn't the VisionPro t-stat, I really like the vision pro and didn't want to switch.

Thanks
    Rock142

You can set the fan to run in circ for any period in your daily progran. You dont need the circ during the day save the electrical cost and program it to run at night only.
    Aire Serv of SW Connecticut- Gas heat, dual fuel and central a/c systems installed and serviced

Freezeking2000 its funny that you say that, I just finished setting up the stat to Circ. only @ night and auto during the day....Thanks again
    Rock142

Rock, why don't ya run the fan 24/7?

I don't know why, I guess to save electric, and I'm thinking the more the fan runs the shorter the life span...is there any other benefits to running the fan 24/7? would you have to change your filter more often?, I have the media type

Rock142

Variable speed blower run cheap. One of the board member mention of a XV90 wired to a wrong meter, and the whole month it cost $3 to run it.

With the blower running steady, it keeps the air moving in the whole house the whole time.. With the air moving steady, it keeps it pretty even in temp, and also air is be filtred the whole time.

I have the XV90 as well, and run mine 24/7 in the heating season, and Auto in the summer. The media on mine get changed out twice a year.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12