Thread: Counted five

Counted five

Every time we get heavy winds I look at rooftops as I drive around. I counted five RTU's that were missing panels. Maybe that's a little unfair because there is one building that almost every time has at least one panel missing. And indeed there was one RTU missing a panel. Moreover, that makes me wonder about the people doing the HVAC work there. How many times before you finally secure the panels properly. Missing panels just should not happen, OK, OK everyone forgets occasionally. That's the reason you walk the machine when you go to leave, Panels...check, disconnect...check, drains...check, Roof clean...check, tools...check...and off you go.

I hope this helps............................................. ........you are welcome....

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Dont forget to put at least one screw back in the panel! Even if there was none when you got there!
    "Correct Installation is the Key"

.1 has killed more HX then Rush Limbaugh

What is your TESP?

those are the techs that lose the screws and are too lazy to go to the truck to grab another one.

I'm from the central Mass area and when I've driven up and down the Rt.95/128 stretch it's frightening to see when panels have blown off units and you can see some of them strown across the roof and others are gone. Hoping they hit only bushes and not cars or people. Ugh!

VMC speaks ... people listen. He has connections you know.....
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Hey, good news...that building that always has units with panels missing...well they went by finally and put the panel back on this past Thursday. Every day I would drive by and see that effing unit without it's panel and get angry. The building owners put a sign in the window of one section "for rent" I called them and kept getting the voice mail thing. Finally I left a message, I told them the panel was off and it was very bad for the unit. I also told them that I would reinstall it for free, that it was making me crazy as I would see it every day. I left my number, but they never called then a month later it was put back on...for now...

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Sir Charles I'm glad you will sleep better now
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Quote Originally Posted by jpb2 View Post
    Sir Charles I'm glad you will sleep better now

Just got a letter from the IRS...I will not be sleeping well for a while...

Had one of those 10 years ago. Sorry sir.

Just tell them you're the Czar's czar and not afraid to throw your weight around.

Hope all is well and Kate has escaped that pesky Albert boy

At least Ed is not an IRS agent

Quote Originally Posted by jpb2 View Post
    Had one of those 10 years ago. Sorry sir.

Just tell them you're the Czar's czar and not afraid to throw your weight around.

Hope all is well and Kate has escaped that pesky Albert boy

At least Ed is not an IRS agent

Where is good ole Ed...?

This IRS thing is real bad...big mistake a number of years ago...looks like it will cost me more then a years pay to clean up...

On the brightside...
    I met Kate's boyfriend the other day at the Boston Maraton...let's just say he better treat her right...he's to big to beat up... He's a rugby player...I did not know Mack trucks could play rugby... He seems like a good guy...

Sorry to her of the mix up with Irving R Scheister. The pennwood bank owes you so go for a below prime loan. As far as Kate is concerned I trust her judgement she's a sharp kid. But If we gotta break leggs or something I need help helping you. Better call Dave if it gets bad. Have a good week Charlie