+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'll give you one guess...

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by CircusEnvy View Post
    Yea, we used to have a guy on staff who worked for them. He was fired after about a couple months because he's a moron, but he'd tell horror stories of how some guys would drill into people's linesets then sell them a new system. I'll never understand how those companies get as big as they do.
    I once had an old reefer guy tell me this is a blind business, so that is how they get so big. Fat cat buys up lots of little companies, and grows.

Post Likes
    Your shop? / bosses shop?

Post Likes
    I have a triangle tube solo 110 boiler i put in my house about six years ago. I keep telling myself this will be the fall that i service it and clean HX. I think I also skipped my chimney sweeping for the woodburner last year and i have not flushed me electric hot water tank since i put it in 4 yrs ago. Also need a water filter/sediment cartridge for my home water and im out of them here at home. I walk right by them twice a day at the supply house.

Post Likes
    I've never drained my gas water heater even partially...it's at least 8 years old. But I don't hear any calcium deposits bouncing around so...

I did change out the expansion tank after it ruptured and sprayed directly on my security alarm panel...setting off the alarm one late weekend night. Doesn't that count for something?
    Is the Religious Right to blame for Christianity's decline?

They argued that, as the Religious Right became increasingly visible and militant, it became associated with Christianity itself. And if being a Christian meant being associated with the likes of Jerry Falwell, many people—especially political moderates and liberals—decided to simply stop identifying as Christians altogether.

http://www.theamericanconservative.c...nitys-decline/

Post Likes
    i replace my filters every year wether they need it or not...

Post Likes
    I just did my fall pm on my ge's. Went in the crawl and found I have a steam humidifier going, or just a pin hole in some quest..... hot water.... real mess now. Gonna grab 2 blower fans tomorrow out of scrap.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in