Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 14 to 21 of 21
  1. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Hells Kitchen, Phoenix Arizona
    Posts
    345
    Two places I will never live, one is New York, and the other is Tennessee...
    "If history repeats itself I am so getting a dinosaur"

  2. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    18951
    Posts
    1,593
    Quote Originally Posted by Hrdworkingacguy View Post
    Two places I will never live, one is New York, and the other is Tennessee...
    You can live in Newark, it's so much nicer there.

  3. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Toledo, Ohio, United States
    Posts
    12,921
    Twilli likes Tennessee.
    No Heat No Cool You need Action Fast

  4. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Central, FL
    Posts
    871

    Thumbs down

    Quote Originally Posted by Hrdworkingacguy View Post
    Two places I will never live, one is New York, and the other is Tennessee...
    There are two places I would never live New York & New York, NY
    WARNING:IF YOU DON'T KNOW THEN DON'T DO, SO THOSE WHO KNOW WHAT YOU DIDN'T KNOW DON'T END UP UNDOING WHAT YOU DID SO IT COULD GET DONE RIGHT!

  5. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    83
    I am looking for a resi tech to check out my furnace and ac. I am sure I could call any number of companies in my area (Deer, Airtron,ect.). Are any of you familiar with these?

    twilli3967, Thank you for the humor. I don't know how serious you are sometimes

  6. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    18951
    Posts
    1,593
    Quote Originally Posted by specgrade View Post
    I am looking for a resi tech to check out my furnace and ac. I am sure I could call any number of companies in my area (Deer, Airtron,ect.). Are any of you familiar with these?

    twilli3967, Thank you for the humor. I don't know how serious you are sometimes
    Don't know where Deer or Airtron are, but ask neighbors, friends, and relatives.

  7. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Yo.... Here!, I'm right here..
    Posts
    6,236
    Quote Originally Posted by specgrade View Post
    I am looking for a resi tech to check out my furnace and ac. I am sure I could call any number of companies in my area (Deer, Airtron,ect.). Are any of you familiar with these?

    twilli3967, Thank you for the humor. I don't know how serious you are sometimes

    Don't even tell us you are looking for a tech to do work on the side..............puuuuuuuuuulease

  8. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    83
    Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe View Post
    Don't even tell us you are looking for a tech to do work on the side..............puuuuuuuuuulease

    That was not my intention at all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Comfortech Show Promo Image

Related Forums

Plumbing Talks | Contractor Magazine
Forums | Electrical Construction & Maintenance (EC&M) Magazine
Comfortech365 Virtual Event