More shame for Trane - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

RE:whats union got to do with it?

I've worked my fair share of both union and non-union. It's my opinion that union members have more pride in their work as well as knowledge.

Trane is my favorite equipment manufacturer so I don't want to bash them as a corp. But this install is beautiful compared to what I have seen in Columbus Ohio. If I remember the next time I am there I will get pictures.

Maybe the customer got what they were willing to pay. Or maybe they didn't pay and the controls tech refused to come back and clean up the panel. It would be nice to see the wires and pneumatic lines tucked into troughs and the trough covers in place and it may need some labels/numbering (hard to tell from the picture), but without knowing the financial details, it is difficult to point blame precisely.

I'd be happy with a field wiring schematic, haha. We are all so picky sometimes. We never really know the circumstances. I guess we get impatient because those of us who work on systems after they're installed wished we were there to supervise the installation.

love trane

i would have to say i have done a lot of trane installs and from other furnaces i have seen out there trane does have a quality unit. There online parts ordering and lookup for trane dealers is very nice. I can look up everything on a trane furnace order parts 24/7 its a nice thing. As far as i see it i would install nothing but trane but thats just my thing.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123