Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: I was told today I need to replace my Heating/AC unit

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyBob View Post
    LOL.....there are other benefits as well..........

just my brother and me, did not see how the expense would be justified.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by diddlydudette View Post
    Does it really help them if I pay cash? I will if they would prefer. I will also bake them some chocolate chip cookies.
    Not unless they decide to wipe the invoice off the records to avoid taxes. They don't sound like that kind of company. Now a check is better than a credit card. Credit cards cost them a couple percentage points of the transaction. Checks cost nothing. In fact, most businessmen prefer checks. Carrying an unnecessarily large wad of cash around is only fun for gangsters and posers.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Irascible View Post
    Not unless they decide to wipe the invoice off the records to avoid taxes. They don't sound like that kind of company. Now a check is better than a credit card. Credit cards cost them a couple percentage points of the transaction. Checks cost nothing. In fact, most businessmen prefer checks. Carrying an unnecessarily large wad of cash around is only fun for gangsters and posers.
    With cash, they don't have to worry about a check bouncing, not that his would.

I like "carrying an unnecessarily large wad of cash around".

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by bobb25 View Post
    With cash, they don't have to worry about a check bouncing, not that his would.
    You mean hers. At least I assume that's the meaning of "ette" on dudette.

Yeah, I forget about bad customers some times. In the nearly 5 years of being on my own, I've never had a customer stiff me. I'm sure it's coming. Funny thing, the only entity to ever stiff me was Trane. You can't stop 'em, and you can't make them pay legit warranty claims either.

I note that you don't deny (my comment made in jest) that large wads are for gangsters and posers.

Post Likes
    You never sent Twilli your picture. How will Twilli know you if he ever see's you? Twilli take you down to Myrtle Beach or up to Gatlinburg. Twilli single and excellent dancer and Twilli also body builder. Maybe Mr Bill show you Twilli's picture.

Twilli says don't fight the feeling. Women often fall for Twilli. The haters on this site don't like Twilli cause the ladies always throw themselves at Twilli, Twilli international man and has travel all over the world. Twilli also has the nicest doublewide in the park and Twilli even pays a local drunk the lives in the park to pick up after Twilli's dog.
    No Heat No Cool You need Action Fast

Post Likes
    Twillie for President
    Diceman for VicePresident
    I'm not tolerating Political Correctness anymore, from now on it's tell it like it is.

Veto Pro Pak - The best tool bag you'll ever own

Post Likes
    call ur nearest a/c dealer

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by twilli3967 View Post
    You never sent Twilli your picture. How will Twilli know you if he ever see's you? Twilli take you down to Myrtle Beach or up to Gatlinburg. Twilli single and excellent dancer and Twilli also body builder. Maybe Mr Bill show you Twilli's picture.

Twilli says don't fight the feeling. Women often fall for Twilli. The haters on this site don't like Twilli cause the ladies always throw themselves at Twilli, Twilli international man and has travel all over the world. Twilli also has the nicest doublewide in the park and Twilli even pays a local drunk the lives in the park to pick up after Twilli's dog.
    Twilli also excellent bs artist.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by twilli3967 View Post

Sh%t, I'm starting to fall for Twilli

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrfixit39 View Post
    call ur nearest a/c dealer
    For what?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in