Thread: before/after

before/after

4 hrs. later its cleanLike my pops used to say looks like white folks moved back in.
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Did anyone get hurt when that "bomb" went off in pic 1??????
    If you really know how it works, you have an execellent chance of fixin' er up!

Tomorrow is promised to no one...

ray it is dangerous working in a mess like that.some weeks it seems I can only get the big stuff off and go to the next job.

Thats a picture of the sherman.Reason being when I got the gate on it and asked the guy how it looked going down the street. He followed me back he said it looks like a sherman tank.

It doesnt bother me if people tailgate me in this truck ,they are the ones gonna get smashed up.

Quote Originally Posted by m-cooling View Post
    4 hrs. later its cleanLike my pops used to say looks like white folks moved back in.
    I give it 3days to be back to normal And you know as well as I do that there are some nasty white folks out there.

you got that right.some of the filthiest,smelliest,flee ridden places I have worked at were white hillbillys.

you got that right.some of the filthiest,smelliest,flee ridden places I have worked at were white hillbillys.
    Every house I have ever been in that had 10+ dogs and/or cats, animal urine and poop matted into the carpet, food waste piled up in the kitchen, trash piled up in random spots in the house, and the whole mess smelled so bad I about gaged before they opened the front door, there were white people living there.

You may find a family of 10 Mexicans living in one 2 bedroom house, but there won't be trash piled up, and the kitchen is reasonably clean.
    If more government is the answer, then it's a really stupid question.

mark it seems like weve been through the same stuff.Summertime is the worst.I worked on a house last summer we had to wear respirators.
    garbage and animal crap.

The whole time the woman just sitting there watching t.v. .I guess they just got used to the smell.I really just dont see how.

what I feel bad for is kids having to live in filth .
    I have felt like calling the health dept. before,but I just mind my own .

Im a "hillbilly" but you could eat off my floor. Are you saying city folk are cleaner than us?

Ive seen filth from the poorest to the richest of H.O.'s, regardless of color or origin. IMO it all comes down to how you were raised.

Quote Originally Posted by ar_hvac_man View Post
    Im a "hillbilly" but you could eat off my floor. Are you saying city folk are cleaner than us?

Ive seen filth from the poorest to the richest of H.O.'s, regardless of color or origin. IMO it all comes down to how you were raised.
    I live in the country myself some would call me a redneck or hillbilly.
    one example you want to know what my neighbor calls his daddy.He calls him diddy.Going to the store to get diddy some food.In Tn. everyone doesnt sleep with their cousins and run around barefoot and pregnant,but,there are some parts of the state that are very poor .Its not unusual to see confederate flags in peoples yards.

I live in the country myself some would call me a redneck or hillbilly.
    one example you want to know what my neighbor calls his daddy.He calls him diddy.Going to the store to get diddy some food.In Tn. everyone doesnt sleep with their cousins and run around barefoot and pregnant,but,there are some parts of the state that are very poor .Its not unusual to see confederate flags in peoples yards.
    Same here. Ive actually had people from the city ask me about the barefoot and pregnant thing. Weve got the flags in places as well. The diddy thing is funny, my 15yr. old daughter recently started calling me diddy. Now all her friends call me diddy too. I dont mind.

Quote Originally Posted by mark beiser View Post
    Every house I have ever been in that had 10+ dogs and/or cats, animal urine and poop matted into the carpet, food waste piled up in the kitchen, trash piled up in random spots in the house, and the whole mess smelled so bad I about gaged before they opened the front door, there were white people living there.

You may find a family of 10 Mexicans living in one 2 bedroom house, but there won't be trash piled up, and the kitchen is reasonably clean.
    Haven 't worked in the ghetto yet eh?........