+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Veto pro PAC vs. tech LCD

Post Likes

Veto pro PAC vs. tech LCD

Thinking about going to back pac. Do you get everything in back PAC that you had in tech LC? Does anyone have pictures. Never had a backpack toolbar like the idea of hands free on ladders roof hatch. The tech LC always seems to fall off shoulder when I had a heavy coat on in winter.

Post Likes
    If money wasn't an issue which bag tech lc or backpac

Post Likes
    Works for me. 9 times out of 10 it's in the PAC. Anything else fits in the outer flap. I'll try to post a pic later
    You have to pay your due's before you pay the rent!

Post Likes
    I'm trying to make the same decision. I think I may go with the new Tech MC.

Post Likes
    The tech pac has more room than the tech lc.

Its great for rooftop work, but is a little larger and cumbersome in cramped situations inside the building.

Post Likes

Post Likes
    If I was only doing residential or kitchen work I would stick with the Tech LC, I like the pockets more on the meter side and it doesn't take up much room overall.

If you want to carry more though and have to go further with more obstacles, like ladders, than the back pack has the advantage. I have both and currently have all my tools in the back pack for all the roof tops and long walk calls.

Post Likes
    Has anyone had the pac for awhile. I read some posts questioning the durability. What about wasted space

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by hvac17011 View Post
    Has anyone had the pac for awhile. I read some posts questioning the durability. What about wasted space
    It's either because they over pack it or are unconsciously rough with their stuff. It could be a defect too though of course but I've had mine since November in all types of environments and it's fine.
    You have to pay your due's before you pay the rent!

Post Likes
    I got mine right after they first came out. Maybe I'm lucky, but I haven't had any issues as of yet.

Post Likes
    I had my Tech LC for over 2 years now and love it, I had 1 problem with the shoulder strap and Veto sent me a new one out, within a week I received it.. Great bags with a 5 year warranty!!

Post Likes
    If I overstuffed or was rough why do all the other veto bags I've had not have this issue.
    With all the zippers that have been coming undone on my Tech Pac I took a closer look.
    The Tec Pac is less stiff up the center possibly due to the height and either it's the way I walk or spin it from the handle to get to the other side.
    When you twist the tech Pac you can see the stress and movement it puts on the stitching. I am back in my LC
    The tech Pac is flawed IMO
    It needs to be simplified to bring it up to par with all their other bags. I think they over did it with gimmicky junk

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=no3hXskGdUs

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in