Thread: Barack

Barack

Is kicking the clinton machine's a**. Funny as hell to me
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

It will be interesting to see how he does against McCain in the presidential election, once his politics come under closer scrutiny.

McCain in a landslide in a race between him and Obama.
    If more government is the answer, then it's a really stupid question.

Quote Originally Posted by jpb2 View Post
    Is kicking the clinton machine's a**. Funny as hell to me
    yeah, funny ha ha.

but, the title of this thread is not.

were you educated in a farm house, or something?

All these idiots want to vote for Obama, but when asked...what policies of his do you like?...they dont have an answer. They just say...I like the way he talks.

What a nation of idiots we have...good God, were all doomed!
    To put the world in order, we must first put the nation in order; to put the nation in order, we must put the family in order; to put the family in order, we must cultivate our personal life; and to cultivate our personal life, we must first set our hearts right.
    -- Confucius

Quote Originally Posted by k_fridge View Post
    Title changed pending ARPC review.
    Tony;

Please e-mail ARPC if you wish to discuss this, it doesn't belong on the forum.
    hvactalk.arp@gmail.com

Thanks
    Last edited by k-fridge; 03-03-2008 at 04:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by coolwhip View Post
    All these idiots want to vote for Obama, but when asked...what policies of his do you like?...they dont have an answer. They just say...I like the way he talks.

What a nation of idiots we have...good God, were all doomed!
    Sometimes people just want change. After 8 years of Bush, 8 years of Clinton, and 4 years of Bush 41, people just want something different. All politicians talk out of both sides of their mouth anyway, so does it really matter what any politician says he believes?

"doesn't belong on the forum"

does a discussion belong on a forum???

Quote Originally Posted by air311 View Post
    Sometimes people just want change. After 8 years of Bush, 8 years of Clinton, and 4 years of Bush 41, people just want something different. All politicians talk out of both sides of their mouth anyway, so does it really matter what any politician says he believes?
    I think a good percentage of Americans know the difference between a far left liberal and a moderate or a moderate liberal who McCain is. You have to look at their voting record especially in the last 3 or 4 years. Sadly McCain is pretty liberal their but not as bad as the far left Democrats Obama and Hillary. Not everyone is the same and not all polliticians are the same other wise we would be still fighting and losing the cold war.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    I think a good percentage of Americans know the difference between a far left liberal and a moderate or a moderate liberal who McCain is. You have to look at their voting record especially in the last 3 or 4 years. Sadly McCain is pretty liberal their but not as bad as the far left Democrats Obama and Hillary. Not everyone is the same and not all polliticians are the same other wise we would be still fighting and losing the cold war.
    A lot of Americans will see a Mccain presidency as 4 more years of Bush. And that in itself will turn a lot of people off. And wasn't Hillary getting praise from some "conservatives" for her rather conservative voting record (at least as far as Democrats go) before the campaign?

Too bad we can't just bring back Gus Hall. At least he was straight up with what he believed....
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Quote Originally Posted by tunnel_rat View Post
    Too bad we can't just bring back Gus Hall. At least he was straight up with what he believed....
    Gus Hall was just another Hitler wannabe.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Quote Originally Posted by bootlen View Post
    Gus Hall was just another Hitler wannabe.
    Exactly. But at least he told you that. Maybe people would see it. I'm afraid we are gonna get the same thing, but this time nobdy seems to realize it.....under the candy coated shell.....
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography