Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Dear Jack......

I know your expending alot of personal time and expense into putting this fine event together. Are we planning on having any type of attendance fees, etc. To help financially with everything that we are planning on? Or, are you just setting out a big old water jug with a note "donations and tips", at the BBQ.

Planning on bringing some Utah Polygamist Beer for the bash. Looking forward to the BBQ NUTS! Love those things, sheep or bull?

Bull, young bull, whatever thats called. Polygamy porter! Thats so COOL! I have a friend who lives there, and he brought me a key chain with the polygamy porter label on it. I was PISSED! A key chain? Didn't you DRIVE HERE!!!! Bring the BEER next time! So yea, I'd like to try that and it would be a hit at convention. I'd bring at least a case.

Yea, there will be costs involved. Last year was just http://www.hvac-talk.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=137265
    Not much because we already were in the city. I'm gonna Bus us all to Denver one day, so that will add a few more $$$ per head.
    Last edited by spotts; 03-06-2008 at 01:14 PM.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

You know the stuff!! Polygamist Porter Beer! This stuff is the sh$%#. I'll risk interstate liquor trafficing laws and bring a few cases!

Remeber to make sure you have the crew roll down the windows on the bus when we drive through the 5 miles of HELL called the cattle ranches along the freeway there. Have to admit that is the most God aweful stench I have ever come across. Even better during the hot simmering heat of August!!

I'll be watching for your cute pre-registration form when the time comes.

Let me know Jack. I dont want you to hold the bucket so to speak. This is gonna be a great weekend
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Quote Originally Posted by slctech View Post
    You know the stuff!! Polygamist Porter Beer! This stuff is the sh$%#.
    Funny label too! "Bring some home to the Wives"

My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234