+ Reply to Thread

Thread: not able to view trends.

Post Likes

not able to view trends.

Not able to view trends since changing to windows 7 and java update.

Post Likes
    View trends in what system?
    I know i-Vu and WebCTRL would have their trends frequently break with Java updates.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by bacnet>CCN View Post
    View trends in what system?
    I know i-Vu and WebCTRL would have their trends frequently break with Java updates.
    Constant annoyance, I'm so glad we don't need java anymore with the latest version.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxBurn View Post
    Constant annoyance, I'm so glad we don't need java anymore with the latest version.
    Second that, Java is just a PITA! On the new jobs it's great. Have to keep an old Java install file to keep the old systems going.

Post Likes
    Sorry for the lack of info. Version 5.2. Have not upgraded yet. I've tried to contact my dealer re: upgrade several times and ways but no response, but that's normal. I did ask him about this about a year ago or maybe longer, he said he didn't know. Thank you for the responses. I'll try an older version of java.

Post Likes
    Is this for WebCTRL? ALC does tend to lag in getting a patch out after finding some new java update breaks something for 5.5 and lower.

Your dealers service dept should be able to send you the patches you need no problem. I just noticed this on the dealer site today:

The client-side Java v60 issues have been addressed in patches for WebCTRL v5.5 and v5.2!
    Posted by Randy on August 25, 2014

You may now update Java after applying the patch.

The patch for v5.5 is in the June cumulative.
    The patch for v5.2 is called "Fixes Trend display issue after updating Java"
    If your dealer is unwilling we could likely get you the patch files too, they are pretty easy to apply.

Post Likes
    Thank you Scott. I will try to get patch from dealer.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxBurn View Post
    Is this for WebCTRL? ALC does tend to lag in getting a patch out after finding some new java update breaks something for 5.5 and lower.

Your dealers service dept should be able to send you the patches you need no problem. I just noticed this on the dealer site today:

If your dealer is unwilling we could likely get you the patch files too, they are pretty easy to apply.
    Any chance I could get the patch for v5.5. TY

Post Likes

WebCTRL v5.5 Patch to fix Java upates?

Hi...Dude here!

Can someone send me the patch or patches for WebCTRL v5.5 that fix the Trend viewing issues when Java updates?

The WebCTRL I have is running on Windows 7 Pro.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in