Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Okay, I talked to Betty this morning. She had her maid answering the phone last night so that she could go to the movies.

We are getting a King size non smoking.(cough,cough). Mrs. Ruff didn't need my CC# or anything like that. MUST BE SHE IS JUST GOING TO PUT IT ON JACK'S BILL. . (see I told you he was a nice guy)

Quote Originally Posted by benncool View Post
    Okay, I talked to Betty this morning. She had her maid answering the phone last night so that she could go to the movies.

We are getting a King size non smoking.(cough,cough). Mrs. Ruff didn't need my CC# or anything like that. MUST BE SHE IS JUST GOING TO PUT IT ON JACK'S BILL. . (see I told you he was a nice guy)

Betty is really getting a kick outa you guys. Dont worry, she'll do something special for ya'll. Like I said before, this is a Small [19 rooms] hotel, and everybody who is somebody will be there. Book early.
    Last edited by spotts; 02-13-2008 at 01:31 PM.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Booked from the 14th to 16th maybe the 13th if the drive goes well
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Sweet! BTW.... I'm outa those
    sharpies. Hook me up with 1 more this summer! LOL!
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

E-mail me an addy I'll send you a care package jeffb at brick dot net.
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Yea I am out of them also. My tee shirt is also getting kinda old .

Quote Originally Posted by otto View Post
    I'm in. Booked a smokin drinkin and cussin room. The wife may not come if she has a job by then. So I might be lookin for a room mate to share the costs and share the after effects of beer and cabbage pockets.

at $25 a piece maybe we can talk, but I don't want lamps in my face in the middle of the night or waking up to a THUMP! and finding mr. otto on the floor!

Quote Originally Posted by refrtech View Post
    Yea I am out of them also. My tee shirt is also getting kinda old .
    Send me an e-mail i lost everyones addy's. will do my best to send a pink shirt

Quote Originally Posted by ct_hvac_tech View Post
    at $25 a piece maybe we can talk, but I don't want lamps in my face in the middle of the night or waking up to a THUMP! and finding mr. otto on the floor!
    Otto hit the floor ??? No way.... lol He's a great fellow who is a pleasure to be around. Hope all is well pat

Yeah, I kinda fell outta the bed and knocked a lamp over in WS NC. A good laugh was had by all.
    R2B4BTU

Quote Originally Posted by refrtech View Post
    Just spoke to Mrs Ruff and I was promised that her and Jacks mother will make plenty of cabbage pockets for us ! I asked her if there were any smoking rooms left and she simply told me " Honey ya know , we'll make it work . Thats all I will say . " lol I am looking forward to meeting her already .

I am booked 8/15 - 8/18 . Plan on leaving Tuesday . I already got the OK for the vacation time from the boss .
    Ref this is not vacation time this is industry training. My company is convinced of that

OK, finally talked to in the ruff Betty and we got our roomie for the weekend.
    Man, that place is cheap.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me!

www.AskTheDiceman.com

www.TheColdConspiracy.com

www.Pennwood-HVAC.Com

Bring Em Home....

Quote Originally Posted by Diceman View Post
    OK, finally talked to in the ruff Betty and we got our roomie for the weekend.
    Man, that place is cheap.
    Cool Huh! More moneys for
    Walter Matthau

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast