Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The "Official Hotel"

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by refrtech View Post
    Yea I am out of them also. My tee shirt is also getting kinda old .
    Send me an e-mail i lost everyones addy's. will do my best to send a pink shirt
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ct_hvac_tech View Post
    at $25 a piece maybe we can talk, but I don't want lamps in my face in the middle of the night or waking up to a THUMP! and finding mr. otto on the floor!
    Otto hit the floor ??? No way.... lol He's a great fellow who is a pleasure to be around. Hope all is well pat
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Post Likes
    Yeah, I kinda fell outta the bed and knocked a lamp over in WS NC. A good laugh was had by all.
    R2B4BTU

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by refrtech View Post
    Just spoke to Mrs Ruff and I was promised that her and Jacks mother will make plenty of cabbage pockets for us ! I asked her if there were any smoking rooms left and she simply told me " Honey ya know , we'll make it work . Thats all I will say . " lol I am looking forward to meeting her already .

I am booked 8/15 - 8/18 . Plan on leaving Tuesday . I already got the OK for the vacation time from the boss .
    Ref this is not vacation time this is industry training. My company is convinced of that

Post Likes
    OK, finally talked to in the ruff Betty and we got our roomie for the weekend.
    Man, that place is cheap.
    Hey cockroach, don't bug me! ©

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Diceman View Post
    OK, finally talked to in the ruff Betty and we got our roomie for the weekend.
    Man, that place is cheap.
    Cool Huh! More moneys for
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Post Likes
    That's the ticket lol

Post Likes
    Going to book my room. Will be for the 14th to the 18th or 19th. Going to be going solo this year.

Post Likes
    Booked my room. I had the pleasure of talking to Al. He called it a "Furnace Convention".

Post Likes
    OK, Lisa and are booked for the 14-16. Betty was on the phone with Charlie VMC when I called.
    Training is important!
    Practical Training is a must!

Post Likes
    It should be about full. I'll call Betty, and we'll pick hotel #2 soon.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by spotts View Post
    It should be about full. I'll call Betty, and we'll pick hotel #2 soon.
    When you call, ask her if I am registered (two rooms)...she was talking to someone else at the same time she was talking to me. That always makes me nervous. I'll call tomorrow afternoon maybe, just to check...

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vmc1161 View Post
    When you call, ask her if I am registered (two rooms)...she was talking to someone else at the same time she was talking to me. That always makes me nervous. I'll call tomorrow afternoon maybe, just to check...

Yea, you got your two rooms. I kept yelling to her to hang up on you but she is too nice to do that, even to you.
    Training is important!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Yea, you got your two rooms. I kept yelling to her to hang up on you but she is too nice to do that, even to you.

It was you...and I thought it was someone important...

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vmc1161 View Post

2 rooms? Whoya bringin? Glad yer all in!!!!
    Walter Matthau

Post Likes
    booked on friday, now to see if vacation time available, may have to quit- got a job for me when i get there spotts

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by spotts View Post
    2 rooms? Whoya bringin? Glad yer all in!!!!
    Charlie told Betty he was bringing his daughter. I told Betty that Charlie doesn't have a daughter. Should be interesting.
    Training is important!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by southern girl View Post
    Going to book my room. Will be for the 14th to the 18th or 19th. Going to be going solo this year.

Aww that's too bad SG.........I was looiking forward to seeing TC again.

Of course, I am still going to try to get down your way this spring, depending on the finances. Guess he'll just have a good time fishing with the kids

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Charlie told Betty he was bringing his daughter. I told Betty that Charlie doesn't have a daughter. Should be interesting.

I am still holding onto the dream of having two Japanese collage girls traveling with me at all times for my many needs. Play your cards right and I’ll introduce you to them..."No touching them"...or me for that matter...

Post Likes
    flight booked - good to go

wont be bringing "treats" this yr, last 3 times i drove across border to Buffalo, Dog was there, sniffing
    dont need that crap

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in