The "Official Hotel" - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    That's the ticket lol
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Going to book my room. Will be for the 14th to the 18th or 19th. Going to be going solo this year.

Booked my room. I had the pleasure of talking to Al. He called it a "Furnace Convention".

OK, Lisa and are booked for the 14-16. Betty was on the phone with Charlie VMC when I called.
    Government is a disease...
    ...masquerading as its own cure…
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 NIV

It should be about full. I'll call Betty, and we'll pick hotel #2 soon.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Quote Originally Posted by spotts View Post
    It should be about full. I'll call Betty, and we'll pick hotel #2 soon.
    When you call, ask her if I am registered (two rooms)...she was talking to someone else at the same time she was talking to me. That always makes me nervous. I'll call tomorrow afternoon maybe, just to check...

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Quote Originally Posted by vmc1161 View Post
    When you call, ask her if I am registered (two rooms)...she was talking to someone else at the same time she was talking to me. That always makes me nervous. I'll call tomorrow afternoon maybe, just to check...

Yea, you got your two rooms. I kept yelling to her to hang up on you but she is too nice to do that, even to you.

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Yea, you got your two rooms. I kept yelling to her to hang up on you but she is too nice to do that, even to you.

It was you...and I thought it was someone important...

"Nothing else can poison our culture, corrupt our society or ruin the character of our people like unearned money or unearned opportunity." -- James R. Cook

"Fooling around with alternating current is just a waste of time. Nobody will use it, ever." Thomas Edison, 1889.

Quote Originally Posted by vmc1161 View Post

2 rooms? Whoya bringin? Glad yer all in!!!!
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

booked on friday, now to see if vacation time available, may have to quit- got a job for me when i get there spotts

Quote Originally Posted by spotts View Post
    2 rooms? Whoya bringin? Glad yer all in!!!!
    Charlie told Betty he was bringing his daughter. I told Betty that Charlie doesn't have a daughter. Should be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by southern girl View Post
    Going to book my room. Will be for the 14th to the 18th or 19th. Going to be going solo this year.

Aww that's too bad SG.........I was looiking forward to seeing TC again.

Of course, I am still going to try to get down your way this spring, depending on the finances. Guess he'll just have a good time fishing with the kids

Quote Originally Posted by RoBoTeq View Post
    Charlie told Betty he was bringing his daughter. I told Betty that Charlie doesn't have a daughter. Should be interesting.

I am still holding onto the dream of having two Japanese collage girls traveling with me at all times for my many needs. Play your cards right and I’ll introduce you to them..."No touching them"...or me for that matter...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast