Hybrid View

The "Official Hotel"

OK. The hotel Managers name is Betty Ruff. She has lots of different types of rooms. A 1 person single queen is like $49.00. King 2 person a little more. She has a couple of rooms with 3 or more beds, but said she'll take some out if we wanna set up a bar, etc. There are 5 smokin rooms. This hotel is within walking distance from many waterin holes, restaurants, downtown, museum, Elks, etc. I even warned her about "Parking lot parties" and "Muskies Room" and she said "You guys just have fun honey, we wont have any problems" So, I think this is the real deal. I would reserve now, in case a big oilfield crew comes through that week. You can always cancel later if a change comes up. www.centralmotel.biz
    Go ahead, book a room. 970-867-2401
    Theres no stairs and an interior parking lot so we will be real safe!
    Last edited by spotts; 02-11-2008 at 07:08 PM.
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

South/West of Quebec in the other part of Canada
    I already booked smoking room...and Betty say's she'll make me cabbage pockets.
    It's Time To Be Nice To People

only 3 smoking rooms left

i am booked thursday thru monday

Good Job, Jack!!

I'll sit the War Department down and make some reservations this afternoon.

You were talking about after the convention activities. Would we be going to things from THIS motel? Or should we just make hotel reservations at the Central for Friday-Saturday & Sunday nights?

Quote Originally Posted by benncool View Post
    Good Job, Jack!!

I'll sit the War Department down and make some reservations this afternoon.

You were talking about after the convention activities. Would we be going to things from THIS motel? Or should we just make hotel reservations at the Central for Friday-Saturday & Sunday nights?
    Too early to call. If we do stay a night in cabins..... it's only $50 lost huh?
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Spotts, did you get the poster yet??? You have a place to hang it now.

Gotta confirm child care but looks like wed-sat. then haul ass back for the kids first day of school. other than Cabots and sausage what we doin for the tailgate board meeting ?
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

I am still planning on staying at my grandmother's house there in town. I don't think she has had a drunk guy come stumbling into her house in the dead of the night for 30 years!! This should be interesting!! Have to make sure to get the keys from her

Quote Originally Posted by slctech View Post
    I am still planning on staying at my grandmother's house there in town. I don't think she has had a drunk guy come stumbling into her house in the dead of the night for 30 years!! This should be interesting!! Have to make sure to get the keys from her
    Oh yea, it will be!
    Walter Matthau