teledyne-laars mini therm 1

pictures indicate not a mini therm 2..would guess twenty year old jvs model mini therm.. question is; replacing t-couple had to remove gas valve and manifold,burners were wired down to manifold..thought it strange at first but when i put it back together the burners would not sit down onto orifices correctly.the only picture on internet i see has a burnercover that was not there but i dont believe it would hold burners down..so unless burners are to set onto orifices without help of any kind does anyone know how they are to be held in place??thank you..

What pictures? I don't see any attachments. 1-800-900-9276
    If YOU want change, YOU have to first change.

If you are waiting for the 'other guy' to change first, just remember, you're the 'other guy's' other guy. To continue to expect real change when you keep acting the same way as always, is folly. Won't happen. Real change will only happen when a majority of the people change the way they vote!

pics

the picture i was referring to was what i looked at on the internet.sorry..unless youre familiar with this particular unit it would be a guess..i have worked on many boilers with the same burner set up, most have a blow out plate to hold burners down, few have nothing..i have never been to this site so i was just curious if any one was familiar with this unit that could answer.. thanks again..here is the blow up pic..Removed Link
    Last edited by HeyBob; 12-07-2009 at 09:29 PM. Reason: removed link to parts site

@the orifice end of the burner, the slots slide over the orifices & snap on. You have to have the other end in the right place too.