Winchester furnace ?

First of all I haven't seen a Winchester furnace in years. I got a call today with wind chills today -40 and temp -18. Guy calls me says his furnace isn't coming on system does have diagnostic circuit board on it and has flame sensor and all of that good stuff HO has no clue how old it is he is guessing at least 20 years old. Anyways diagnostic says somethin bout pressure switch not closing so the guy said he turned power off and tried to reset furnace and still nothin happened draft inducer never came on so I told him to spin it and inducer came on heard the squealing over the phone and told him inducer sounds bad that it needed replace and I couldn't get a part until monday. Upon talkin to him he said ignitor would glow but burners would not light had him to check to make sure valve was on the on position and shut off to gas line was on the on position. Told him I had no parts to winchester furnace to fix. So now to my question. Being I haven't seen but maybe only one winchester furnace in my 18 years experience do they even make winchester furnaces anymore? If not can you still get parts? I know they are or were made by york I believe. It is a 80% furnace by the way. Any comments helpful. Now tomorrow I may be going to this guys house either trying to find parts or putting in a new furnace. I like the new furnace ideal better. LOL.

go with the furnace.

You could always get the parts. It just takes several hours at the supply house going through old parts manuals and lots of phone calls to manufacturers and such. I had to do it not too long ago with a 23yo AS furnace. Ribbon style burners and standing pilot and all. Valve went out. part discontinued. took about 4 hours to locate one but got it ordered and replaced it. HO spent way too much money for the part. I told him to replace. He said no. He paid a bunch. end o story.

Still selling Winchester's here. They are still York/Luxaire just have the Winchester name on them....they sell the things at Lowe's!!
    I need a new signature.....

What is the m/n?

not sure of model number i never went on call just phone conversation he may decide to just replace furnace will know more tomorrow. Lowes is just now getting to minnesota in the last year and a half so there is not many lowes here I think there is only 2 in 20 miles radius of me. I may just have to find a york distributor in my area. HO has fireplace and some electric heaters.

When you get the m/n, you might have more look looking under Central Environmental. Just tell the guy he needs a new furnace, and explain how much money he can save with a 90+ furnace.