Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by smokin68 View Post
    McCain or Huckabee would easily defeat Hillary.....a monkey would.

Now Obama's a different case. Very well spoken and speaks of the changes the country wants.
    A Obama/Hillary ticket is the Dems best chance.
    Hillary won't play the second banana. Besides, Obama wouldn't pick her anyway. Doesn't matter because either the China Doll or Obama would beat McCain. McCain is a loser. The Republicans will never pull this off. They're better off with the preacher. Todays Republican Party and "smart", can not go in the same sentence.
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
    -Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by whec720 View Post
    Hillary won't play the second banana. Besides, Obama wouldn't pick her anyway. Doesn't matter because either the China Doll or Obama would beat McCain. McCain is a loser. The Republicans will never pull this off. They're better off with the preacher. Todays Republican Party and "smart", can not go in the same sentence.
    I agree to a point...Hillary probably wouldn't. McCain is the same-old same-old, and following Bush the only chance he has is if he runs against Hillary. I can't see Hillary getting elected under any circumstances.
    If everything was always done "by the book"....the book would never change.

Quote Originally Posted by smokin68 View Post
    I agree to a point...Hillary probably wouldn't. McCain is the same-old same-old, and following Bush the only chance he has is if he runs against Hillary. I can't see Hillary getting elected under any circumstances.
    Hmmm...maybe there is some hope? I, for one, am tired of the Bush-Clinton Monarchy. The problem is; I can't stand McCain. He's hard to vote for. Don't Republican Party power players realize that?
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
    -Abraham Lincoln

Huckabee would be the better choice but there's no way a preacher will ever get elected to the Presidency. Ain't gonna happen. The powers that be think McCain will get more crossover's & I agree regretfully. If it's McCain vs Obama??? If it's McCain vs Clinton, Bloomburg will step in as an independant & buy her the presidency. It worked before!

This election remind's me of an old Credence Clearwater tune. [ I see a bad moon a rising ][ I see the troubles ........ ]

What a nightmare!!!

Quote Originally Posted by model m-man View Post
    Huckabee would be the better choice but there's no way a preacher will ever get elected to the Presidency. Ain't gonna happen. The powers that be think McCain will get more crossover's & I agree regretfully. If it's McCain vs Obama??? If it's McCain vs Clinton, Bloomburg will step in as an independant & buy her the presidency. It worked before!

This election remind's me of an old Credence Clearwater tune. [ I see a bad moon a rising ][ I see the troubles ........ ]

What a nightmare!!!
    Ya know, that's funny.., but is also the terrifying truth!
    -Abraham Lincoln

Bloomberg is going to flop WAY harder than Perot ever did. Say it with me now three times I won't even vote for my man Ron Paul if HE runs third-party.
    I just can't see McCain offering Huckabee anything significant. There are a lot of cabinet positions, but McCain doesn't seem like a player, he's definitely a player-hater.
    It's great to be alive and pumping oxygen!

Everyone sit down

Due to the current circumstances of the presidential race, I here fore pledge to vote for Her Thighness on March 4 in the great state of Texas.

Hold your applause and commendations.

I am doing this for you all as a contribution to the cause of giving the witch a chair at the general so that McCain can have a Chinaman's chance.

I, as I am sure you, Love My Country too much not too.

Your welcome.

What a mess this all is it's like voteing for who you
    dislike the least.
    I love the smell of phosgene first thing in the morning:

To apply for professional membership click here

Educational forums are open.

If you would like to submit a link or an article or other related info to the EF. click here

it's a strategy in an imperfect world
    It's great to be alive and pumping oxygen!

I think it's possible Huck was asked to stay running to gain popularity and keep his name out there. Why? VP for McCain.

The Dems ticket... Obama/Edwards I think Hilliary will continue to loose ground. Too many shake ups at the top. Ya just can't keep firing people and look very confident. And like my wife says, " Hillary is an angry woman"
    Tracers work both ways.

I think you've nailed it, hvacker.
    No reserve. No retreat. No regrets.

For those who have fought for it, freedom has a sweetness the protected will never know.

http://www.airwarvietnam.com/16thSOSGunners2.jpg

Proud member of KA Club

Quote Originally Posted by bb View Post
    Due to the current circumstances of the presidential race, I here fore pledge to vote for Her Thighness on March 4 in the great state of Texas.

Hold your applause and commendations.

I am doing this for you all as a contribution to the cause of giving the witch a chair at the general so that McCain can have a Chinaman's chance.

I, as I am sure you, Love My Country too much not too.

Your welcome.
    You must have a large clothes pin. Good man. That's above and beyond the call of duty.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."
    "I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Barry Goldwater

Just look at Huckabees record in Arkansas. That says a lot. And do we want another "christian conservative" running the country? Bush always talked about his faith when he was running, and look at the job he has done.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast