+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Joke: the Rabbi and IRS

Post Likes

Joke: the Rabbi and IRS

The Internal Revenue sends their auditor (a nasty little man) to audit a synagogue.

The auditor is doing all the checks, and then turns to the Rabbi and says, "I noticed that you buy a lot of candles."
    "Yes," answered the Rabbi.

"Well, Rabbi, what do you do with the candle drippings?" he asked.

"A good question," noted the Rabbi. "We actually save them up. When we have enough, we send them back to the candle maker. And every now and then, they send us a free box of candles."

"Oh," replied the auditor somewhat disappointed that his question actually had a practical answer. So he thought he'd try another question, in his obnoxious way... "Rabbi, what about all these matzo purchases?

What do you do...with the crumbs from the matzo?"

"Ah, yes," replied the Rabbi calmly, "we actually collect up the crumbs, we send them in a box back to the manufacturer and every now and then, and they send a box of matzo balls."

"Oh," replied the auditor, thinking hard how to fluster the Rabbi.

"Well, Rabbi," he went on, "what do you do with all the foreskins from the circumcisions?

"Yes, here too, we do not waste," answered the Rabbi. "What we do is save up all the foreskins. And when we have enough we actually send them to the Internal Revenue Service."

"Internal Revenue Service?" questioned the auditor in disbelief.

"Ah, yes," replied the Rabbi, "Internal Revenue Service. And..about once a year, they send us a little prick like you."

Post Likes
    Timely!!

B-

Anything is possible with God

Fortunately I keep my feathers numbered for just such an emergency - F. Leghorn

Ain't I a stinker - B. Bunny

\m/ (>.<) \m/ ROCK HARD!!

Post Likes
    i heard one like that but it ended with

"when we collect enough foreskins we make them into a wallet"

"with all those foreskins you are only able to make a wallet?"

"yes, but when you rub it it turns into a suitcase"

Post Likes
    funny
    I love the smell of phosgene first thing in the morning:

To apply for professional membership click here

Educational forums are open.

If you would like to submit a link or an article or other related info to the EF. click here

Post Likes
    A doctor who belongs to that congregation once delivered a baby while in a remote area with no hospital around. The baby was born with no eyelids, which would have caused the baby to go blind. So the doctor circumsized the baby and used the foreskin to fashion eyelids for the baby.

Everything turned out very well. The only problem was the baby was a little "cockeyed"
    Training is important!
    Practical Training is a must!

Post Likes
    I know this is sick but I thought they sold it to queers as bubble gum!
    duct tape and cable ties will fix anything, if that don't work add a 90-340.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in