Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

bacharach comb analyzer

I had my Fyrite Tech 60 serviced in December 2007,calibrated.O2 sensor not reading again.Have only used 4 times since caibration.I think its the second one replaced,and co sensor also, in three year period.
    Is the Bacharach that delicate? I try to take good care of it.Does anyone recommend any other brand that measure co co2,02, I dont need a printer.

TSI makes a good one. I have a bacharach and have had no problems with, I use it daily for the last 2 years. I have never needed to calibrate or replace any sensors.

I do need to order a new in line filter, damn oil furnace caught me off guard!
    "Correct Installation is the Key"

.1 has killed more HX then Rush Limbaugh

What is your TESP?

Sounds like the exact same experience I had with my Monoxor II. I used to think Bacharach was good stuff...won't ever catch me buying another.
    This space for rent.

Quote Originally Posted by weber View Post
    TSI makes a good one. I have a bacharach and have had no problems with, I use it daily for the last 2 years. I have never needed to calibrate or replace any sensors.

I do need to order a new in line filter, damn oil furnace caught me off guard!
    TSI has about 20 models. Any recomendation on which one to get for general residential and light commercial gas and oil units?

I would recommend the TSI 6130, they have a whole package from NCI.

Make sure you have a good draft gauge. I perfer the Dwyer 460 air meter

What is your TESP?

Bought a Testo 325M a few months back......I used to be a bacharach guy, but the Testo was half the price.............seems to work just fine, lives in the van and haven't had a problem yet.

Quote Originally Posted by bustawrench1 View Post
    Bought a Testo 325M a few months back......I used to be a bacharach guy, but the Testo was half the price.............seems to work just fine, lives in the van and haven't had a problem yet.
    Good product, just a little slow.

What is your TESP?

Quote Originally Posted by weber View Post
    I would recommend the TSI 6130, they have a whole package from NCI.

Make sure you have a good draft gauge. I perfer the Dwyer 460 air meter
    Thanks, it looks like the kit comes with a Dwyer. Got any idea of price? I couldn't find it anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by bobb25 View Post
    Thanks, it looks like the kit comes with a Dwyer. Got any idea of price? I couldn't find it anywhere.
    Around $800, good price!

What is your TESP?

Quote Originally Posted by stevecoscia View Post
    I had my Fyrite Tech 60 serviced in December 2007,calibrated.O2 sensor not reading again.Have only used 4 times since caibration.I think its the second one replaced,and co sensor also, in three year period.
    Is the Bacharach that delicate? I try to take good care of it.Does anyone recommend any other brand that measure co co2,02, I dont need a printer.
    We used to use the bachrach pca 25's and we have switched to the testo. The testo comes as a whole kit. we use the printer and print a copy of the test and staple it to the service ticket.
    Genius = The guy who can do anything...except make a living!

Check the solder connection on the board where the O2 sensor plugs in.

Had a similar problem with my fyrite pro 125 about four years ago and the captain took care of it.

Weber gave you some good advice I've been using the TSI CA-6130 for two years now and have been very pleased.

The 460 is a must, I carry two.
    Have you set up a Google alert for Carbon Monoxide yet?
    Click here to find out how.

I spent 38,000.00 on 2 Infrared combustion analyzers and I have to verify calibration every day, I have a quintox KaneMay9600 and i had it calibrated 6 months ago and it is out 50 ppm CO at 200ppm CO. What I am saying is if you cannot be readjusted to a span gas the instrument is Crap.

Quote Originally Posted by stevecoscia View Post
    Check your condensate trap, sounds like you might be getting condensate in the O2 sensor, it will kill em fast.
    You might try turning the unit on and let it run for several hours in open air to dry the sensor out.
    Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
    -Albert Einstein

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast