Vintage Singer central A/C

1979 Singer 2.5 ton central air conditioning system including condenser, evaporator, and line set. This is N.O.S. and has never been installed. Condenser, evaporator, and lines are all factory sealed and in original packaging. Everything appears in like new condition and fan spins freely. I have pictures but cant seem to attach here. If interested I will e-mail pictures. Asking $500.00 and located 30 miles north of Pittsburgh Pa.

There may be some legal issues with selling that, since the EPA says you can't sell units charged with R22 anymore. I doubt anyone will come after you, but I thought I should mention it anyways.

By the way, what's the story with that thing? Where was it hiding all of these years?

That's awesome! I wish I had a rental just so I could put it in...

I did some work for a lady up the road who used to have a store. She said they bought it for the store and never got it installed. Her husband died a few years ago and shes been cleaning out the garages and didn't know what to do with it. I didn't want to see it scrapped so I bought it from her and was going to use it in my garage but after 2 years I relize I will never get to it and could use the space.