Daikin Chiller (CNC machine)

any one have a link to a service guide for a Daikin M#AKS205K spindle cooler chiller? It is on a large cnc for engine sleeves. I think there problem is with the CNC equipment, as the chiller is operating (seems to be) normal, need to find out if the circuit board flashes a code for lockouts or not, also if the stats are adjustable.
    You can't fix stupid

I'm not going to be a lot of help, but daiken bought mcquay- who has some of their tech support in minneapolis- they should be able to get you a link or phone #. The main in mnpls- 800-432-1342 .

You can try this # 866-4DAIKIN too.
    Good Luck

Dear cmajerus,
    All World Supply in Harvard, IL should be able to help you with Daikin machine tool chillers. If they no longer support this unit email www.smallchiller.com
    chiller_slueth

its funny i just worked on one a japenese chiller lol daikin on a cnc machine talk to tech support at allworldmacine.com i forgot his name lol but to get parts is another story i had the xpansion valve body leaking due to vibration and he had to pull one out of a unit and ship it to us otherwise from japan a least a week out it has a variable spped rotary comp and txv that is how they maintain their temp boy do they use alot of sensors in that thing tho