Ribeye Secret Sauce

Ribeye Secret Sauce

I got this from a English freind that works for Goodman.
    Take a Ribeye and marinate it in worcester sauce and Newcastle Brown Ale ,plus an Italian seasoning , get your grille nice and hot , smear a mixture of Colemans English Mustard and creamy Horsradish sauce on the marinated Steak , seer the stake ( pardon the SEER pun ) both sides and then cook to personal preference .
    Eat with 1 pint of newcastle brown ,followed by a large bowl of Tin Roof ice cream by bluebell ( of course )

burp

forgot to mention , watch out for Newcastle brown Ale it will creep up on you , kind of like a York condensor with Bad valves !

Sounds interesting. May try it on a sirloin or tips first. No offence but good ribeyes are a little pricey for the experiment. We simply use coarce pepper and sea salt. "seer " to 120 and let rest for 10-15 minutes. We preffer the beef taste. Horseradish on the side with garlic mashed, fresh salad and steamed asparagus. Merry Christmas !
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Quote Originally Posted by robinair View Post
    Take a Ribeye and marinate it in worcester sauce and Newcastle Brown Ale ,plus an Italian seasoning , get your grille nice and hot , smear a mixture of Colemans English Mustard and creamy Horsradish sauce on the marinated Steak , seer the stake ( pardon the SEER pun ) both sides and then cook to personal preference .
    Eat with 1 pint of newcastle brown ,followed by a large bowl of Tin Roof ice cream by bluebell ( of course )
    I have started to cook the steak on medium heat until it is rare and than sear it. It ends up medium rare and is extremely well cooked. This works better than searing it first and than cooking it med. rare.
    I marinate it in olive oil and a table spoon of chopped garlic over night and cook it the next day.
    But the secret is to cook it before searing the exterior of the steak.
    [FONT="Comic Sans MS"]merken1[/FONT]

Mmmmmmmm i Will try this

worcester sauce
    Worcester is a town nearby.
    We only want to do it, if we can do it right.

Best steak I ever cooked:

I had two nice thick chunks of tenderloin and a package of chopped up baby portebella's.

I heated a medium saute pan with equal measure of butter and olive oil - Rubbed a little montreal seasoning on the steaks and sauteed on high for 3 minutes - turned em a few times till rare - transferred them to a covered dish to relax.

I tossed the mushrooms in the pan with the drippings & oil, hit them with some fresh ground nutmeg, tarragon, salt & pepper - flipped them a few times as they lightly browned - removed the pan from the fire - poured in a half cup of JB scotch and flipped them again a few times - returned to burner, keep your arm outstretched because the fumes will ignite. Let the alcohol burn off. The liquid should now be reduced. Pour the mushroom mixture over the steaks and enjoy with a baked potatoe.

I like to wash my taters, rub them with olive oil and coarse salt, wrap them in foil and bake. I eat them skin & all.

Sounds awesome forged. Crisp salad is all I'd add
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.