Bacnet/IP Honeywell CARE

Hey does anyone know anything about this new product? Better yet does anyone have any experience with this? Also is it true that the new XF800 and XFL800 lines that are coming out will pretty much replace all these older XF500's and XFL500's

http://europe.hbc.honeywell.com/prod...xlwebheat.html

XF800 and XFL800 will replace 500 series, they are on new element base, cheaper to produce, faster and had non LonMark and LonMark I/O modules. 800 series has no BacNet.
    Picture on the link is not 800 series but Excel Web, some kind of "European AX/Jace" what has Web, BacNet and LON. Wiht CARE 7 You can crate BacNet objects from CARE points.

Is that going to be CARE 7.01 or a newer version. I have heard talk of CARE 7.03. I have heard these controllers are already available in the US market. Supposedly the new Yankee stadium is going to have them.

Quote Originally Posted by JonnyBlades View Post
    Is that going to be CARE 7.01 or a newer version. I have heard talk of CARE 7.03. I have heard these controllers are already available in the US market. Supposedly the new Yankee stadium is going to have them.
    It will be available later this year, as I heard.