Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Post Likes
    My worst nightmare.
    "...and pray it works, pray to God it works."

---Nick's Handyman

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ybquRmS0OpQ&t=3s

Post Likes
    If you run out of wasp spray, brake cleaner makes short work of them.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Used to keep a can of NU BLAST on the seat next to me. Trouble is it did a number on the dash of my E250 and the cover over the oil on my TEZ. Might try Brake Kleen, although it doesn't have the range. (:-
    Quote Originally Posted by BALloyd View Post
    If you run out of wasp spray, brake cleaner makes short work of them.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Horrible creatures, I didn't know bees call for help when you kill them and I was up on a roof for an hour checking a Pack HP while running around the roof killing little groups of three or four with my hat and towel.
    I don't ever kill them now.

Sent from my Z820 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    How were they getting in?

PHM
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Post Likes
    Sprayon brand works great also. Actually so does the totaline spray sold at kochair
    UA Local 562

Post Likes
    I've used nubrite before in a pinch.

Post Likes
    KO blaster
    Quote Originally Posted by aa7483 View Post
    I've used nubrite before in a pinch.

Post Likes
    For many years I had a deal with wasps and bees. I used to tell them: Look; I have my work to do and you have your work to do. I will not bother you if you don't sting me. I don't want to kill you and I know you don't want to be dead. OK?

But don't forget; if you do sting me I will kill you, I will kill all your friends and relatives, and I will kill anything that even resembles you anywhere in this area. So please let me go about my business here while you mind your own business.

And for many years they kept up their end of the bargain - as did I. Now I did get stung - one time I reached behind a panel and the nest was right there. And one time I inadvertently knocked the bottom off a paper wasp nest running a backhoe and it fell into my lap.

But . . . fair is fair - I can allow for them not seeing me as 'minding my own business and leaving them alone' in those cases. But in all other circumstances, which were many - we had a deal. Sometimes a few would fly right over to me, and some would land and apparently watch me. But each time I would remind them of our arrangement and they would calm down and back off.

That was The Deal we had and it went on through many Years of time. But then one day a few years ago I was working inside a RTU control panel with a nest behind it. I reminded them of the standard terms and all seemed well. But then after a few minutes some cocky SOB flew out and came from behind to sting me. For no reason. Like getting back up after a sucker punch I came up swinging and ever since then it's like they are deaf or something. It makes me wonder if maybe they are inbreeding with those Mexican or Central American bees that attack people or something. It just seems odd to me that we were fine for years and then one day they forgot all about their own best interests. I have found since then that you just can't reason with them any more - but I don't really know why.
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

10. Likes shellkamp, davejohnsonnola, Jim1959 liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    For many years I had a deal with wasps and bees. I used to tell them: Look; I have my work to do and you have your work to do. I will not bother you if you don't sting me. I don't want to kill you and I know you don't want to be dead. OK?

But don't forget; if you do sting me I will kill you, I will kill all your friends and relatives, and I will kill anything that even resembles you anywhere in this area. So please let me go about my business here while you mind your own business.

And for many years they kept up their end of the bargain - as did I. Now I did get stung - one time I reached behind a panel and the nest was right there. And one time I inadvertently knocked the bottom off a paper wasp nest running a backhoe and it fell into my lap.

But . . . fair is fair - I can allow for them not seeing me as 'minding my own business and leaving them alone' in those cases. But in all other circumstances, which were many - we had a deal. Sometimes a few would fly right over to me, and some would land and apparently watch me. But each time I would remind them of our arrangement and they would calm down and back off.

That was The Deal we had and it went on through many Years of time. But then one day a few years ago I was working inside a RTU control panel with a nest behind it. I reminded them of the standard terms and all seemed well. But then after a few minutes some cocky SOB flew out and came from behind to sting me. For no reason. Like getting back up after a sucker punch I came up swinging and ever since then it's like they are deaf or something. It makes me wonder if maybe they are inbreeding with those Mexican or Central American bees that attack people or something. It just seems odd to me that we were fine for years and then one day they forgot all about their own best interests. I have found since then that you just can't reason with them any more - but I don't really know why.
    They inbred with democrats....

The rest is just how it goes when democrats are around...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    CO2 fire extinguisher for that lot in the box. Freeze um with no damage to the electrical components.
    It's an upside down world we live in.

Post Likes
    Oh man. That picture will give me bogeyman nightmares.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123