+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ran into the RCB's handy work yesterday

Post Likes

Ran into the RCB's handy work yesterday

Don't you love to open a panel and see this?The last guy here that replaced the blower motor is a 15 year tech.WTF?He does this all the time.I have hit him up about leaving units like this as well as taping the caps up in the box and leaving them for guys like me to correct.I really love the missing
    compressor electrical cover.

It may be Jan but here on the west coast by our little yellow friends are starting to make a come back.Yes it's alive as well as the rest of his nest buddys.They even built a nest inside the heat exchanger.

Last edited by thoglow; 01-19-2008 at 03:48 PM.
    Relax, all right? My old man is a television repairman, he's got this ultimate set of tools. I can fix it.

Post Likes
    Gota love that brazing job...
    I r the king of the world!...or at least I get to stand on the roof and look down on the rest of yall

Post Likes
    Gotta love the 3 wires hanging out on the suction line just waiting to get down to the nitty gritty of shorting a hole in the line and then there is really big trouble.
    If you really know how it works, you have an execellent chance of fixin' er up!

Tomorrow is promised to no one...

Post Likes
    ((Gotta love the 3 wires hanging out on the suction line just waiting to get down to the nitty gritty of shorting a hole in the line and then there is really big trouble.))

That is the new extra thick jacket anti short cable.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by hvac1000 View Post
    ((Gotta love the 3 wires hanging out on the suction line just waiting to get down to the nitty gritty of shorting a hole in the line and then there is really big trouble.))

That is the new extra thick jacket anti short cable.

Tomorrow is promised to no one...

Post Likes
    Stop nit-picking the poor guy. He repaired the wiring to the terminals, surely you don't expect him to make the cover fit back on too.

Post Likes
    compressors are really tough. they put up with people and bad installs and yet give years of worry free operation. it seems to me that compressor makers could come up with a more secure connection. just look @ those burnt wires. no doubt this one is headded to the scrap yard, its just a matter of time.
    Two Hydrogen atoms met one day. One said to the other "I've lost my electron". The second said "Are you sure?" The first said "Yes, I'm positive".

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in