+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: UA Local 9

Post Likes
    Dennis Whitby runs the school Bill Dwyer retiered a few years back never really liked the guy or his wig on his head and yes the UA is in the ****ter , the B book is nothing more than a cash cow to the A book fitters we have always played second fiddle to the A guys its time for a change.
    A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open.

The best part of going to work is coming back home at the end of the day.

Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by york56 View Post
    Dennis Whitby runs the school Bill Dwyer retiered a few years back never really liked the guy or his wig on his head and yes the UA is in the ****ter , the B book is nothing more than a cash cow to the A book fitters we have always played second fiddle to the A guys its time for a change.
    Well now that you opened that discussion, I am happy to let you in on some news. You now have a chance to get the ball rolling in our direction. I am running for Business Agent, and I would like you to see my election video:

Local 9 HVAC member for Business Agent:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OM_v51kjjg

Post Likes
    Local 420 service. Just finished my apprenticeship but will take the jat when they start in Sept. for 4 more years of school

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by HLDefender View Post
    Well now that you opened that discussion, I am happy to let you in on some news. You now have a chance to get the ball rolling in our direction. I am running for Business Agent, and I would like you to see my election video:

Local 9 HVAC member for Business Agent:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OM_v51kjjg
    So now that its only a few days to the Election ~ do you guys actually plan on casting a vote?

HLD...

Post Likes
    C have you seen my sister Sue she's a mighty fine women a little large but boy can she cook a taco , just kidding yea.
    A mind is like a parachute. It doesn't work if it is not open.

The best part of going to work is coming back home at the end of the day.

Hard work spotlights the character of people: some turn up their sleeves, some turn up their noses, and some don't turn up at all.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in