Post Likes

New favorite cheese!

Ya know, back when the Pats would loose once in a while, I would win some
    and truly believed this the be the best cheese in the whole wide world. Now there are 2 on that list. I love to cook hot foods but none of my kids or wife can eat it, so I have to leave the heat out, and buy lots of varieties of hot sauce. This Christmas I bought a bar of
    thinking it would be great. It's nearly too darn hot to eat straight up. Seriously hot cheese. But grated over eggs, chili, anything hot that I wanna add a kick to, this is an excellent alternative to hot sauce. Very tasty!!!!!
    My doctor gave me six months to live, but when I couldn't pay the bill he gave me six months more.
    Walter Matthau

Post Likes
    Hmmm...habanero cheese. Habanero is supposed to be the #1 hottest of chilies. Probably dangerous to take a bite off the block.

Never have seen that but I love hot stuff too and am going to look into that stuff. Thx for the head's up...
    Tough times don't last...Tough people do.

Midnight Sun Astrophotography

Post Likes
    Cabot is by far the best cheese I have ever had, and it goes great with everything.
    We only want to do it, if we can do it right.

Post Likes
    blue cheese ... mmmmmm

South/West of Quebec in the other part of Canada
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by TurdL View Post
    blue cheese ... mmmmmm

With butter and a champagne cracker.....chased by room temperature port.
    It's Time To Be Nice To People

Post Likes
    I can't imagine the pair the guy had to have who first tasted Limburger. I know it's good but w/o knowing that to dare to try it. Geeeeeze.

I wonder if some guy 5000 years ago put some milk in a goat stomach to store it and with the rennet in the stomach and him hopping along on his camel created cheese. Lots of things are accidents. Like me.
    I should have played the g'tar on the MTV. MK

Post Likes
    Have you tried the horseradish one yet ? Tha habenero one was too hot for my taste but I just packed it for lunch with crackers . Will try is over food next time. The serious sharp is AWESOME with beer
    i belong to peta ... people eating tasty animals. all my opinions are just mine.

Post Likes
    Going back to my bartending days I remember a guy who would bring a bagful of habaneros, slice them up and eat them all night long.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by hvacker View Post
    I can't imagine the pair the guy had to have who first tasted Limburger. I know it's good but w/o knowing that to dare to try it. Geeeeeze.

I wonder if some guy 5000 years ago put some milk in a goat stomach to store it and with the rennet in the stomach and him hopping along on his camel created cheese. Lots of things are accidents. Like me.

I went to a cheese making class one time and the instructor said that is exactly how cheese making got started.

Post Likes
    Now that would be an interesting class.
    I should have played the g'tar on the MTV. MK