+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HVAC/R Tech II JOB WITH WALMART

Post Likes

HVAC/R Tech II JOB WITH WALMART

WAL-MART
    HVAC/R TECHNICIAN II
    REQ. # 358873BR
    Position Description: Provide requirements for position.
    Minimum Qualifications: Applicants must possess all of the following to be considered.
    Additional Preferred Qualifications: Qualifications that are not absolutely necessary to perform job.
    *Position Description
    The successful candidate will need to live in or relocate to the OMAHA, NE area.
    • Completes work assignments and priorities in heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVAC/R) Service
    • Complies with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulations and guidelines
    • Complies with federal, state, and local heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVAC/R) industry regulations and guidelines (for example, building codes, indoor air quality (IAQ), cold chain requirements)
    • Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
    • Ensures available resources for maintenance and repair
    • Ensures financial sustainability
    • Ensures working order of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVAC/R) and Emergency management Systems (EMS), and direct digital control (DDC)
    • Maintains quality standards
    • Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity
    • Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
    • Provides required paperwork
    *Minimum Qualifications
    • Type I/Type II Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Certification for Refrigerant handling.
    • Vocational or Technical Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration (HVAC/R) certification and 2 years experience in mechanical maintenance or construction-related field for commercial HVAC/R and building controls OR 4 years experience in mechanical maintenance or construction-related field for commercial HVAC/R and building controls or related field.
    Additional Preferred Qualifications
    • Completion of a 2-year Vocational or Technical HVAC/R program.
    • Mechanical license in city and/or state where job is located.

To apply: go to walmartcareers.com enter Req.#358873BR and search. Fill out application and post your resume and cover letter.
    Please refer all questions to: Tim Emmons, HVAC/R REGIONAL MANAGER AT 479-295-5584 or email, timothy.emmons@wal-mart.com.

Post Likes
    I think I will just pass on that one.

Post Likes
    I worked at Walmart in the meat dept while going through school. On a few occasions I had the opportunity to speak with their service tech. I asked him if it was a good job and he spoke very highly of them. It's a corporate job so there was none of the usual Walmart BS to deal with. He said he was never going to give that job up.
    "If you've eliminated all other possibilities whatever remains must be the truth."

Post Likes
    I think its funny how there is no mention of veterans urged to apply.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in