HVAC/R Tech II JOB WITH WALMART
HVAC/R TECHNICIAN II
REQ. # 358873BR
Position Description: Provide requirements for position.
Minimum Qualifications: Applicants must possess all of the following to be considered.
Additional Preferred Qualifications: Qualifications that are not absolutely necessary to perform job.
The successful candidate will need to live in or relocate to the OMAHA, NE area.
• Completes work assignments and priorities in heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVAC/R) Service
• Complies with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) regulations and guidelines
• Complies with federal, state, and local heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVAC/R) industry regulations and guidelines (for example, building codes, indoor air quality (IAQ), cold chain requirements)
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
• Ensures available resources for maintenance and repair
• Ensures financial sustainability
• Ensures working order of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration (HVAC/R) and Emergency management Systems (EMS), and direct digital control (DDC)
• Maintains quality standards
• Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity
• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
• Provides required paperwork
• Type I/Type II Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Certification for Refrigerant handling.
• Vocational or Technical Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration (HVAC/R) certification and 2 years experience in mechanical maintenance or construction-related field for commercial HVAC/R and building controls OR 4 years experience in mechanical maintenance or construction-related field for commercial HVAC/R and building controls or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
• Completion of a 2-year Vocational or Technical HVAC/R program.
• Mechanical license in city and/or state where job is located.
To apply: go to walmartcareers.com enter Req.#358873BR and search. Fill out application and post your resume and cover letter.
Please refer all questions to: Tim Emmons, HVAC/R REGIONAL MANAGER AT 479-295-5584 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org.
I think I will just pass on that one.
I worked at Walmart in the meat dept while going through school. On a few occasions I had the opportunity to speak with their service tech. I asked him if it was a good job and he spoke very highly of them. It's a corporate job so there was none of the usual Walmart BS to deal with. He said he was never going to give that job up.
"If you've eliminated all other possibilities whatever remains must be the truth."
I think its funny how there is no mention of veterans urged to apply.
It's not if your doing it right it's whether your doing the right thing that is important.