Thread: Ilon 100!

Ilon 100!

HI, I have a question regarding a little utillity from echelon, the I.log, I'm trying to configurate this little software. It asks me to enter the IP adress of the Ilon. When I put it in, it makes an error that says : The ilon 100 is not responding to SOAP calls. Check that the ilon 100 as soap enable.

Question : How do I enable soap ??

Also, I'm trying to convert a snvt_amp_f to an snvt_amp from a KELE powertrak 9100 to a distech ec12A. Can this be done ??? How do you convert snvt that doesn't have the same type and format??

Thanks in advance.......

Simon

For the log utility, don't put http:// in front of the address, and if the ilon is not on port 80 put the port number after the address with : between.

Kevin
    "Profit is not the legitimate purpose of business. The legitimate purpose of business is to provide a product or service that people need and do it so well that it's profitable."

James Rouse

Also, I'm trying to convert a snvt_amp_f to an snvt_amp from a KELE powertrak 9100 to a distech ec12A. Can this be done ??? How do you convert snvt that doesn't have the same type and format??
    If the Kele device won't let you change the SNVT type, you'll have to use a type translator in the iLON.

Since we are talking about iLon utilities, there was a Alarm notifier, similar to the data log utility, I can't find it on the Echelon website, does anyone have a link to it, or a copy they could send me.

Thanks

Kevin
    "Profit is not the legitimate purpose of business. The legitimate purpose of business is to provide a product or service that people need and do it so well that it's profitable."

James Rouse

Hi Simon,
    to convert a snvt_amp_f to an snvt_amp you can just create a WebBinding for the translation. This always work for all kinds of scalar types (including UNVTs if the proper resource files have been loaded to the iLON). Create a dynamic input NV for the data point from the KELE powertrak and a dynamic Output NV for 9100 to a distech ec12A on the iLON. Do the LonWorks binding from/to the iLON and the WebBinding between the input KELE datapoint and the output ec12a datapoint on the iLON.

Thanks for the quick answers, i'll try it out and let you know !