Working but struggling

Im not even sure what to say I have eight years national accounts experience 95 % root top units and about 5 % split systems at various malls. I was injured four years ago at work and went through all the therapy bla, bla, bla anyhow when it came time to go back to work I was told in an indirect way that I should be open to let say working somewhere else and so I did what I needed to do to survive because at that same time my wife was very sick ( all better now ) thank god. So I went out trying to get a job and found myself working for some real lets say interesting employers not bad just not my type. Well since I had a difficult time getting back into commercial I just finally took a job so I could have a income and I have to say its been humbling to say the least. I enjoyed doing national accounts work. When I started to look for a job, which I never thought I would have to but you never know, any how I started looking and found that trying to rebuild my career was not going to be easy simply because yes I could find a bad contactor or compressor or plugged condenser coil or bad TXV what ever but it seemed that I got lazy as far as improving my skills I was making good money in a national accounts co so I didnt need to keep on my toes well Im her to say THAT was a mistake because part of the reason Im reaching out to you who are reading this is because I need an employer who is willing to help me redevelop my skills so I never have to go through this again. I am currently living North of Detroit I suppose getting a solid opportunity in metro Detroit would be the way to go BUT I am willing to relocate to South or North Carolina if a honest employer fits the bill so to speak so if a company out there wants a lifer please let me know Im not looking to move place to place. if I could get back to national accounts it would be a place I know all the procedure's and mall polices and nationals accounts dos and don'ts

Know anything about supermarkets? What part of NC?

Live on this forum for awhile and you will learn, thats pretty much why we are all here.
    You sure are cocky for a starving pilgrim.

No I do not, as far location in N/C I am thinking towards the coast but then again I'm not going to be to picking if a good opportunity comes my way.

You should look into punctuation and sentence structure too.
    " Kill a Commie for Mommy! "

- Colonel David Hackworth (1930-2005), Korean War Vet