Thread: egg heads?

egg heads?

Any green egg or primo ceramic grill owners out there? If soo tell me about some food you have made or what you like/dislike about them

I know this is old thread. There is nothing to dislike. They are great and I will never be with out one.
    <*}(((-< Good work is not cheap!
    >*}(((-< Cheap work is not good!

Dude, nothing to dislike about the performance of either. I own a LG BGE and will never be without one. I've heard nothing but good stuff about the Primo as well. If I had to be critical, the BGE is basically permanently where you park it(150 lbs.) and the cooking surface is relatively small. Then there is that price thing! I figure if you can justify it to yourself, then go for it. Rest assured that nothing and I mean nothing will outcook ceramic! Why build a grill out a material that conducts heat when you are trying to insulate it?

primo IS primo

i started the Primo Oval Rulers bbq team, fully sponsored by the primo ceramic bbq company. we hang with the big boys due to the cooker, not the cook!
    In the land of the blind the one eyed man is King! semper fi

primo IS primo

i started the Primo Oval Rulers bbq team, fully sponsored by the primo ceramic bbq company. we hang with the big boys due to the cooker, not the cook!
    In the land of the blind the one eyed man is King! semper fi