New 188 Ton Chiller needs a home cheap

I have a brand new Aermec 188 ton chiller for sale. It is currently in Courtland New York for our annual ARI testing. NRL2500 R410A two circuits multiscroll compressor 460/3/60 It will be available after testing next week and I would rather not bring it back to my warehouse so i am selling it below cost. Fully certified for use in USA and ARI certified. Selling below cost. Jim

I'm an ice rink operator in California and we are thinking of buying our own air cooled refrigeration package for an outdoor rink. We've been renting a RTAA170 trane chiller. Would this chiller work and what is the cost? scott@skatetown.biz

Quote Originally Posted by scotts15 View Post
    I'm an ice rink operator in California and we are thinking of buying our own air cooled refrigeration package for an outdoor rink. We've been renting a RTAA170 trane chiller. Would this chiller work and what is the cost? scott@skatetown.biz
    Thank you for replying but no it would not work I believe you would need glycol at 18F and we cannot get that low with this model