Want to relocate to Texas (Lubbock, Amarillo or Houston area)

I'm a licensed Arizona contractor (5 1/2 years 20+ years electrical hvacr experience) just sold my business and want to come back to Texas. I have family in the three areas I listed in the title. Lubbock is my preference but the dropping Ogallala Aquifer and drought make me nervous about the future there and Amarillo. Have a nephew in Montgomery but Houston seems I little fast paced vs what we're looking for. Also I'm actually not looking for another tech position or even "retail" -would like to get into the wholesale side or education. Saw some instructor positions with what looks like a private tech college and it looks like Lennox is really coming on strong with they're parts stores (several manger positions etc. available). This is my first and only post but I couldn't think of any other way to ask guys that live where we want to go what they think of they're home from inside the industry. Any opinions would be appreciated - thanks in advance!

Been looking for a qualified tech in Houston. If you're still interested shoot me an email brad.davide@nov.com.

If you're still looking. Established/ Reputable Company in Abilene (since 1953) is looking for some qualified A/C & Refrigeration Techs. Year Round work w/ Benefits. email jkreed79605@yahoo.com