Duke Food Warmer

Duke Food Warmer

Hi, Since I mainly work on coldside, I am kinda lost on this eight tray food warmer that has a problem with the timer. I cannot find any service manuals on internet, this warmer, i believe is exclusive to burger king. Besides the external timer bar is there another timer internal. This is my first call Monday morning. The only way to acess panel to get at internal components is to unbolt this unit from table.. thanks in advance. These units are side by side and crammed against each other....
    Last edited by freeeze43; 01-13-2008 at 08:59 AM. Reason: Model # FWM3-24-208-SB1
    Never Assume Anything

food warmer srevice manuals????(Duke)

mod # in previos post on bottom where you edit...
    Never Assume Anything

Built for Burger King. Worked on a few. Call Duke 1-800-735-3853

I work for Burger King and I can help you with your problem. Are we taking about the timer bars on front of the unit? Each unit should have 8 buttons/leds on them. They can be programmed using the buttons and the leds are the programming codes.

PS: I not 100% sure what your problem is, but if you can describe your problem, I can tell you what the problem is. Most of the problem I find here at the stores I work for, the Cat12 cables so bad in the timer bars because of the grease leaking between the timer bar and the unit. I have replaced 6 of them so far. Is your timer bar powered on, but when you push a button the led flashes red and off about three times, this means it was unable to commute the timer unit inside the warmer. This is cause a bad cable most of the time.