Is it possible to integrate Tracker?

Does anyone know if it can be added to a Tridium Jace or to Tracer Summit?

Can not.

No

Trackers are designed to be the Master, Head end for a Small building solution, Kinda like an Appliance Jace if you will, Easy to set up but limited in what it can do, If you want to integrate just remove the Tracker and bring the unit into the Jace. The new Tracker only talks Lon, to the Units, If you have CCPs on the Tracker, they Talk to the Tracker via Lon, but not certified or made to talk to other vendors, Hope this helps. Old Trackers talk proprietary.

Quote Originally Posted by Overtake View Post
    The way we have done it in the past is purchase a BCU, then expose the points as BACnet/IP. The BCU is a little high in price but it is cheaper than ripping out all the controls!

Thought so

See I had a feeling. I was wondering if you could replace the CCP's with one of the ZN controllers and still use all the comm 4 devices to talk to the BCU

Quote Originally Posted by Overtake View Post
    There is a difference in the Old Tracker and CCP and the New Tracker and CCP, First, is this a Tracker or CCP system, or do you have both. Next is it new, meaning is it the touch display or the old Hyperterminal connect, If it is the new CCP with the nice touch display, no, you cannot add it to Summit or Tridium, You can only use the old CCP on SUmmit, The Tracker no matter what Type it is, is not meant to be on summit, If it is a New Tracker it talks to RTU constant volume units via LON so Yes in that instance you could remove the Tracker but the CCP will only talk to the Tracker, so you would have to retro the CCP system by either changing it to the old panel,and then adding a BCU. if this is what you have, or by just going full LON on your zone system, so I need more information on what you have and what controllers are out there, and I can tell you what route you will need to take.