Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Christian Brothers A/C & Heating

today i was driving south on the 15 and noticed another air conditioning company pass me by, for their company name it said "Christian Brothers" I thought to my self what a crock of bs, i was reminded of that Southpark cartoon where Cartman creates his own christian band, sells a thousand records of christian music, and states that he can make alot of money because their is a huge number of christians and since it worked for Creed then it should work for him.

anyway, im wondering if these company owners were thinking somewhere along the same lines as Cartman, or if the owners are just Religious Freaks, and if their name alone gets them a huge amount of customers.

I've met several people with the last name Christian. Might just be the name on their birth certificates.
    "Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."
    -Abraham Lincoln

ive never met any one with their last name as christian, but you could be right, its problaly just their last name.

I saw a truck today,..""dunright air conditioning''

Quote Originally Posted by tjc76 View Post
    maybe it's their last name
    How dare them use their last name like that...............

Quote Originally Posted by markettech View Post
    How dare them use their last name like that...............
    Hey where are my phones...goofball?

Quote Originally Posted by 2hot2coolme View Post
    Hey where are my phones...goofball?
    I just saw your post and was gonna reply - hey, you still want them effin phones or what?

Send me an email with your address and I'll (try to) get 'em out tomorrow.

http://www.cbhvac.com/ Their mission statement seems to point at their company name being religious, not namesake. But why that would upset anyone is beyond me. They have been in service since 1984.

Our goal is to consistenly serve our customers with the best possible HVAC solutions for their particular situation. By using an unflinchingly honest and forthright approach we are able to provide the best solutions. Already enjoying a solid reputation, we consistently reinforce that with trained technicians and installers working at their top level to serve our customers. In this way we honor God and serve all of our stakeholders.
    http://www.mepatwork.com/(iz1omp45bv...ber=1054660091

I saw a store once in Illinois with a sign in the window that said "This business is owned by God"

Awhile later there was another sign in the window " Closed, Out of business" So I guess God is out of business or maybe just that location?
    "What Fools these mortals be"....Puck

Quote Originally Posted by Lurch77
    This link is for a company in CA. The job listing is in TX. They also have a different logo, which takes you to cbair.com if you click on it.

I'm guessing it isn't the same guys.

cbhvac.com is registered to a web designer in CA, also.
    "If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a KA." - Albert Einstein

It's later than you think.

There is a company around here also called Christian Brothers. Its kinda funny that their top tech has been in and out of jail over the last five years. Why??? he follows guys home from supply houses ,then breaks in to their trucks later that night. He has been documented and caught several times. And yes, he did get one of my vans.

I know here in Austin there is a A/C contractor that does have the name Christian Brothers A/C. And there is also a car shop with the name of Christian Brothers..I've often wondered if they are they same people..and there is also a company called Christianson. Wonder if they're related somehow

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast